MORE ON MARK THURSTON, PhD:
Mark Thurston, Ph.D. is Director of Educational Programs at George Mason University’s Center for the Advancement of Well-Being in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C. With an academic background in psychology, Mark is author of nineteen books about personal spirituality, holistic living, and the dimensions of consciousness, including The Essential Edgar Cayce (2004) and Willing to Change: The Journey of Personal Transformation (2005). For 36 years Mark worked in various capacities for Atlantic University and the Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, Virginia, including co-executive director of ARE (1995-1998) and Director of Academic Affairs for Atlantic University (2000-2008). Mark is also co-founder and course leader for the Personal Transformation and Courage Institute.
Mark Thurston, PhD Online: Website
- How did he stumble on the work of Edgar Cayce?
- Who was Edgar Cayce and how did he change Mark Thurston’s life?
- How did it help him discover his life’s purpose?
- What does it mean that discovering your soul’s purpose is more about being than doing?
- What’s it mean we each have a mission to perform?
- Why is it hard to find our life purpose?
- What does cooperation have to do with finding meaning and our life’s purpose?
- What does meaning have to do with discovering our life’s purpose?
- What tends to happen to all of us around 40 and why?
- What’s the importance of service in our life’s purpose?
- Are we free to create our own destiny?
- What is our soul’s mission?
- What’s the importance of looking inward and outward?
- How do we recognize our true self?
- What does it mean that we fall into automatic routines – and why is that so important to know???
- What are personality wheels and patterns?
- What does karma have to do with our mission?
- What does it mean to know your talents and strengths?
- How do we discover our hidden talents?
- What are benchwarmer talents?
- What is a life mission statement?
- How many missions do we have?
- Can a soul’s purpose or missions change?
- What are guidance dreams?
- What do we do if we have a job, but it’s not our life’s calling?
- What’s the case against switching jobs?
- How do we find the right job?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.markthurston.com
INSPIRE #186: How to Find Happiness, Purpose & Peace by Discovering “Your Soul’s Plan”! (Robert Schwartz, “Your Soul’s Gift”)
INSPIRE #634: HOW TO FIND YOUR SOUL’S PURPOSE & LIVE A LIFE YOU LOVE! + Guided Meditation (Janet Conner, “Find Your Soul’s Purpose”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.