MORE ON WILL BOWEN:
Will Bowen’s life has been a quest to understand living. Why, for example, if we all have free will, ambitions, dreams and desires do some of us enjoy health, happiness and prosperity while others struggle their whole lives?
Will was born into a family rich with material possessions but desperately poor in love and acceptance. On the outside, things looked good. Inside, however, the family was a swirling vortex of pain, criticism and anger. Will was deeply unhappy and turned to overeating as a coping strategy leaving him morbidly obese as a teenager. At 19, Will set about changing himself and lost over 100 pounds. Graduating college, he went on to an award winning career as a top salesman in media and insurance sales before becoming a Unity Minister in 2003.
“The weight that I carried was an external representation of the internal emotional weight I struggled with every day.” Will says, “Becoming thin and even succeeding in business didn’t ease the pain I carried inside. It took a purple bracelet that came into my life a few decades later to do that.”
In July 2006 Will was teaching a class on prosperity and offered a simple idea of using a purple bracelet for people to monitor their success at breaking the habit of complaining. His idea exploded around the world and more than 11 million purple Complaint Free bracelets have been distributed to people in more than 106 countries.
Will’s been featured on Oprah, NBC’s The Today Show, CBS Sunday Morning, The ABC World News Tonight, Fox & Friends, and in hundreds of TV and radio interviews around the world. Stories about him and the movement he created have been written about in over 200 newspapers as well as People, O magazine, Self and Chicken Soup for the Soul. Today, Will speaks to audiences around the world helping them understand and stop complaining.
Will Bowen Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter| Youtube
- What happened to Will during his childhood?
- How’d he become morbidly obese?
- How’d he flip the switch and lose 100 pounds at 19?
- How’d he go from sales to becoming a Unity minister?
- How did the idea for complaint free bracelets come about?
- How’d he end up giving away over 10 million bracelets?
- What is a complaint free 21 day challenge?
- What’s the importance of treating the mind like a garden?
- What’s wrong with the news, or the “bad news”?
- What’s the importance of wearing a bracelet?
- And switching the bracelet from wrist to wrist?
- How much do we complain?
- How do we become addicted to complaining?
- Why is complaining a complaint-free sport?
- Why do we really complain, and what’s the acronym GRIPE stand for?
- What can we learn from Tony Robbins if someone says something can’t be done?
- What’s the power of the words “of course”
- What’s the shortest path to get what you desire?
- What’s really wrong with “false hope”?
- What’s the power of entrainment?
- What is complaint free Wednesday?
- How do we help our children to become complaint free?
- For More Info Visit: htpp://www.willbowen.com/
INSPIRE #624: DISCOVER THE FORMULA FOR HAPPINESS FROM GOOGLE X’s CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER! (MO GAWDAT, “Solve For Happy”)
INSPIRE #169: The Secret to Happy People with America’s #1 Happy Expert (Shawn Achor, The Happiness Advantage)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.