If you’ve ever wanted more joy and happiness in your life, then do we have the PurposeFairy show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Luminita Saviuc, viral blogger extraordinaire, the founder of PurposeFairy.com and the author of beautiful new book, and a 1.3 million shares viral blog 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about what we should give up to discover effortless joy.
That plus we’ll talk about, choosing kindness, the power of 5th grade teachers, Danny and Lecsy, the article heard round the world, and what in the world pretending to be a Moon Sprite has to do with anything!
MORE ON LUMINITA SAVIUC:
As an enthusiastic student of the arts, psychology, and spirituality, Luminita Saviuc take great pleasure in shining light on life’s hidden truths, the paradoxes that both stare us in the face and hide from us in unison, as they silently shape our every waking moment.
Luminita believes happiness is not just our birthright, it’s also a skill that anyone can learn to cultivate, to not only survive but thrive, and she says this as a survivor of abuse and depression myself.
No matter your background or life challenges, Purpose Fairy has something to brighten up everyone’s day. From bygone visionaries like Lao Tzu, Carl Jung, Meister Eckhart, Maya Angelou and David Hawkins to living legends like Brene Brown, Purpose Fairy is a vault of conscious media containing observations on the human condition and how to access our infinite selves in our daily lives.
Not too long ago, Luminita gave a speech at Mindvalley’s Awesomeness Fest where she shared her personal story of overcoming trauma and abuse at an early age, and how she turned those wounds into inner strength and growth.
When nobody’s watching, Luminita pretends to be a moon sprite; transcendent, effervescent, ever curious. Yet my birth certificate says she’s a human born in Romania.
Luminita Saviuc Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- What happened to Luminita when she was 10
- How was she able to move past the trauma
- How do we give up our limiting beliefs?
- How was she able to find forgiveness in her heart
- How to give up your excuses?
- How to move past the wiring we’re stuck with in our minds
- How to move past resentment toward love and compassion
- How to move from fear to love
- How was a history teacher (a positive influence) able to help her life?
- How to give up our excuses
- How to give up blaming
- How do we make peace with our own darkness
- How do we give up self-defeating self-talk
- How to give up control
- What’s it mean to choose kindness
- What is Mindvalley and how’d she end up working there?
- What does it mean to give up attachement?
- What can we learn from Dr. Wayne Dyer
- What’s project zero?
- What can we learn from our children?
- What does it mean to give up and be happy?
INSPIRE #410: HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS HERE & NOW!!! + Meditation (Joseph Emet,”Finding The Blue Sky”)
INSPIRE #291: How to Find Greater Peace, Happiness & Purpose! + Guided Meditation! (Dr. Daniel Houtman, “Spiritual Evolution”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.