CJ Liu – How To Crank Up Your Inner Flame, Find Greater Happiness & Shine Extra Bright!
If you’ve ever wanted more happiness and joy in your life, then do we have the slap-happy show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about raising your vibes, getting happier, bringing out your inner smile, cranking up the laughter, or at least not the tears for the holiday time of year.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of Emotion Code, tapping the blues away, more vegan baking surprises, what you don’t want to do first thing in the morning, using music as medicine, our shine bright plan to take over the world, and how you can get twice the Michael at half the price!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s a great way to help springboard success for the new year
- What it means to be conscious of the shift taking place in you toward the end of the year
- What it means to have a theme for the new year
- What it means to be one degree off
- What it means to get in alignment
- What happened at a Dr. Joe Dispenza weekend
- What it means to protect a portion of your heart.
- What’s the importance of “Emotion Code” with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Visit the emotion code chart:
- How to remove a “heart wall”
- How to “tap the blues away”
- Why you might not want to eat, first thing in the morning
- What’s the importance with music in helping you get in attunement with your higher self and your higher vibrations
- What we can learn from Piero Ferrucci about kindness
- What we can learn from Derek Rydall author of Emergence
- What’s the importance of surrender
- How growth periods can be the times of greatest growth
- What it means to be an empty vessel
- When you need to go to heart over head
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #382: FIND LOVE, HAPPINESS & COMPASSION THROUGH ANCIENT VEDIC WISDOM! (Linda Egenes, “The Ramayana”)
INSPIRE #410: HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS HERE & NOW!!! + Meditation (Joseph Emet,”Finding The Blue Sky”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.