If you’ve ever wondered why you struggle with money, despite the law of attraction and guest after guest, then do we have the Worthy Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Nancy Levin, recovering superwoman and the best-selling author of an amazing book at taking the leap, Jump…And Your Life Will Appear, and a book so incredibly worthy of praise, and filled with guidance I’m blown away, called Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about how to Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth.
That plus we’ll talk about superwoman-itis, banking by prayer, when to watch Nashville, spending and Chanel suits, resistance and the 401K, 3 years without a car, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato, and the power of Donna Karen’s Urban Zen.
MORE ON NANCY LEVIN:
Nancy Levin is the bestselling author of Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth and Jump … And Your Life Will Appear. A Certified Master Integrative Life Coach, she hosts her own weekly call-in show on Hay House Radio.
Nancy Levin Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- What we can learn from Wayne Dyer and a briefcase
- How Wayne Dyer came to Colette Baron Reid
- What are the ways we’re consistently trying to prove our worth
- What we can learn from our patterns and our beliefs
- What’s a healing path to be on
- What’s the importance of crashing yourself, before the Universe has to crash you
- What was Nancy’s 8 year bomb
- How a financial advisor can help
- What’s it mean to set an intention
- Where Nancy differs with the Law of Attraction
- Why we need to take action on top of the law of attraction
- What are the limiting shadow beliefs, and the underlying commitments in our mind
- How we can always change
- What’s the root of our self-sabotage
- Where do excuses and beliefs fit in?
- Why we want to befriend our fear and honor our resistance
- What it means to be willing to be worthy
- What does unconditional love have to do with anything?
- Why truth-telling to self and taking off the blinders is always step #1
- What’s it mean to get our heads out of the sand
- What is a me fund
- What’s the importance of thinking beyond our means
- What is Petals for Parkinson’s?
- NancyLevin.com and events are on website and have free group coaching calls
INSPIRE #388: HOW TO FIND HEAVEN ON EARTH! + Meditation! (Anita Moorjani, “What If This Is Heaven?”)
INSPIRE #384: THE POWER OF PRIDE FOR PRODIGIOUS SUCCESS! (Jessica Tracy,”Take Pride”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.