Today I’ll be talking with Ally Hamilton, yoga teacher, writer and life coach, and the founder of www.YogisAnonymous.com. She’s also the author of a fantastic book on healing yourself from the inside-out, Yoga’s Healing Power: Looking Inward for Change, Growth, and Peace.
And that’s just what I want to talk about today, about looking inward for change, growth, and peace, on a path filled with forgiveness and LOTS of self-love.
That plus we’ll talk about posting dogs in downward dog, scorpions and frogs, vipassana, cushions and near-mental breakdowns, a spiritual experience under a sink, being a tall drink of water, And what in the world the cheese man has to do with anything
MORE ON ALLY HAMILTON:
Ally Hamilton is the author of “Yoga’s Healing Power: Looking Inward for Change, Growth & Peace” and the co-founder of Yogis Anonymous, an innovative digital yoga studio that helps people everywhere grow in their practice. You can order her book here, or try her online yoga classes here.
Ally Hamilton Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How was her first Yoga class?
- How Yoga was a humbling experience
- Why the pose is not the point
- What a new toddler does to your life, your relationship, and business
- What the importance has been of a daily practice
- Why we replay the traumatic events in our lives
- How a Vipassana retreat changed her
- org for Vipassana retreats
- How her little kids do yoga and meditate (son 10, daughter 7)
- How do you work on attachment?
- What’s the importance of self-love
- What it means no mud, no lotus
INSPIRE #326: HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE BY WAKING IN YOUR DREAMS – LUCID DREAMING 101 + MEDITATION! (Andrew Holecek,”Dream Yoga”)
INSPIRE #240: How to Shift Your Life from the Inside-Out (Karan Bajaj, “The Yoga of Max’s Discontent”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.