If you’ve ever wanted more prosperity and a better relationship with money in your life, then do we have the Abundance Now show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with one of my all-time favorite repeat guests Lisa Nichol’s. She’s one of the stars of the movie The Secret, one of the most requested public speakers in the world, and one of the most successful African American businesswomen and entrepreneurs out there.
She’s also the founder and CEO of one of the only publicly traded personal and business development companies out there,Motivating The Masses, Inc.
She’s also a NY Times Best-selling author and has an incredibly empowering new book, that’s in one of my top 10 all-time favorites, Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today.
Today I want to talk about our relationship with money, how to change it, enrich it, get to the root of it, and turn it around to work for us, rather than against us, to amplify our lives and achieve Abundance Now.
That plus we’ll talk about an office in a closet, climbing mountains in Kenya, breaking bones on jet-skis, the best way to buy an A8, who’s purring when scratched, how funding your dreams can lead to 62,000 dollars, and why your convenience and your convictions, don’t live on the same block!
MORE ON LISA NICHOLS:
LISA NICHOLS is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, as well as media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people. From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Inc. – one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies – Lisa has helped develop workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of men and women, and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Lisa is also a best-selling author of six books and her 7th book, ABUNDANCE NOW!, published by Harper Collins, will be released January, 2016. In ABUNDANCE NOW, Lisa continues her journey with her fans, providing a clear and practical blueprint for personal success, drawn directly from the life experiences of its beloved author. ABUNDANCE NOW is the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to Lisa’s New York Times bestseller, NO MATTER WHAT.
Lisa’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from public assistance for her family to leading a multi-million dollar enterprise is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Today, fans worldwide revere Lisa for her mastery of teaching people how to accomplish unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential.
A noted media personality who has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, the Steve Harvey Show, and Extra – just to name a few, is also celebrated for the impact she has on the lives of teens. Through Lisa’s non-profit foundation Motivating the Teen Spirit, she has touched the lives of 211,650 teens, prevented over 3,800 teen suicides, supported 2,500 dropouts in returning to school, and has helped thousands reunite with families.
Among the prestigious awards and honors bestowed upon Lisa for her extensive work are the Humanitarian Award from the country of South Africa, The Ambassador Award, and the LEGO Foundation‘s Heart of Learning Award. The City of Henderson, Nevada named November 20th as Motivating the Teen Spirit Day; and the City of Houston, Texas named May 9th as Lisa Nichols Day for her dedication to service, philanthropy and healing.
Lisa lives, plays and works in the greater San Diego, California area and on stages around the world, working alongside her world-class team committed to Motivating the Masses.
- How did Lisa Nichols decorate her “office in a closet” for her business
- How’d Lisa break bones falling jet-skiing?
- Who was Sister Brown?
- What your spirituality can teach you, or confuse you about prosperity
- What the spiritual Sermon on the Mount has to do with abundance and wealth
- What’s the importance of your family’s mindset to money?
- What we can learn from Steve Seibold on how rich people think
- What an abundant thinker is, and what are discursive abundant ideas
- What’s a money blueprint?
- How each gender is taught differently about money
- How your present state can be a reflection of our history with money
- What’s the power of affirmations – law of attraction in action.
- How to use affirmations and the law of attraction to place your order to the Universe.
- How do we envision an abundant life?
- How do we use visualizations to bring about wealth, happiness, and abundance
- What’s the power of emotions
- What’s a lottery mentality?
- What’s the power of having a financial plan?
- What it means that convenience and conviction don’t live on the same block
- What’s a financial readiness assessment
- What is surround 360 learning?
- What’s the abundant life home study?
INSPIRE #356: DISCOVER THE ART OF MONEY FOR FREEDOM, WEALTH, & HAPPINESS! + Meditation
INSPIRE #272: Why Money Isn’t the Problem–You Are!
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.