Michael Sandler & CJ Liu Share What To Do When Things Go Wrong or Plans Go Awry Whether Business, Career, Personal, Financial or Even With Your Podcast!
If you’ve ever had plans, goals, hopes, dreams, or even that next job, dashed against the rocks, or just not go your way, then do we have the unexpected show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about what to do when the unexpected happens, how to take it in, be with it, and make something special out of it, or at least survive it, as best that you can.
That plus we’ll talk about swimming in snow melt, sinking earthships, and a click heard round the world.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How things we don’t think are best (losing a job or career, etc) may literally be events conspiring in our favor
- How even painful things are part of the path (for instance not getting a job or career you were looking for)
- In retrospect how you can often see the benefits
- What’s the importance of pulling up your moorings and getting your boat lose from the dock
- How to make anything possible
- How to see your possibilities more clearly
- Why you shouldn’t sell yourself on a business or career decision that’s not a fit
- How getting rejection can bring your value and self-worth up
- Why something will come up when you surrender to the process (once you move the boat from the mooring)
- Why things going ‘wrong’ can point out beautiful areas to work on
- How the google algorithms are becoming surrogates for the ‘Universe’
- What google spiritual and google health categories have to do with anything
- What sinking earthships have to do with anything
- What it meant to live literally in the earth
- What happened to Michael Sandler 3 years ago almost to the day.
- What it means to have the gift of today
- What’s the importance of journaling and self-exploration
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #260: What Your Inner Voice is Trying to Tell You!
INSPIRE #246: How to Find the Courage & Strength to Do What You Want to Do
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.