If you’ve ever felt there’s more to life than meets the eye, or than the things you see around you, then do we have the eye-opening, paradigm-shifting, “Toto, we ain’t in Kansas anymore” show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dean Radin, the chief scientist at the Institute for Noetic Sciences and the award winning author of The Conscious Universe, Entangled Minds and the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award winner, Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities.
Today we’ll talk about the science behind the paranormal, what’s been proven, what hasn’t, and why real science…and conclusions have been hijacked.
That plus we’ll talk about what Dean looks forward to in 2036, how to almost accidentally start World War III, what’s the importance of 10 million, billion, billion to one, and why you want to use a grapefruit as a sham-brain, what misfiring posterior parietal cortexes have to do with anything and what happened at the PK party.
MORE ON DEAN RADIN, PHD:
Dean Radin, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). Before joining the research staff at IONS in 2001, he held appointments at AT&T Bell Labs, Princeton University, University of Edinburgh, and SRI International. He is author or coauthor of over 250 technical and popular articles, three dozen book chapters, and three books including the best-selling and award-winning The Conscious Universe (HarperOne, 1997), Entangled Minds (Simon & Schuster, 2006), and the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award winner, Supernormal (Random House, 2013).
Dean Radin PhD Online: Website
Institute of Noetic Sciences: http://www.noetic.org
- How the book ESP, a Scientific Evaluation struck Dean Radin
- How Dean began to study Psi at the University of Illinois
- What is precognition and what were precognition tests
- How’d he almost start WWIII
- The Journal of Irreproducible Results
- Whats wrong with Wikipedia
- What is wikipediocracy.com
- What’s going on with Psi research and why it is
- What “Zootopia” has to do with Yoga
- What yoga was really meant for
- How Yoga has opened people’s awareness
- Why scientists often miss what’s going on
- What’s going on with consciousness?
- What’s the science behind Psi
- What’s odds against chance mean?
- What is meta-analysis
- What’s the file drawer effect?
- What is precognition and what has Dean Radin studied
- What studies have been done on telepathy
- What’s the ganzfeld effect
- Why isn’t this studied in India
- What do psychologists commonly say about these phenomena
- How meditation can help
- What meditation (and yoga lore says) was originally intended for
- How meditation helps evoke this phenomena
- Why Tibetan Buddhism says ‘ignore the fireworks’ in meditation, but why you may need to pay attention to the fireworks
- What is remote viewing and how does it relate to clairvoyance?
- What do studies show about remote viewing
- What is idealism
- What does vipassana have to do with this?
Discover Your Power & The Science Which Proves Everything You Think & Do Makes a Difference! (Lynne McTaggart, The Bond)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.