If you’ve ever been sick, injured, anxious or found yourself unable to heal, then do we have the healing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Amy B. Scher energy therapist, a leader in the field of mind-body-spirt healing, and author of a very special book, How to Heal Yourself When No One Else Can: A Total Self-Healing Approach for Mind, Body, and Spirit.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, how to heal yourself from the inside-out, what it means, what it looks like, how to do it, and how it can empower and transform your life.
That plus we’ll talk about Indian IV’s, Tina Turner Chanting, the power of Graceful begging, the bird by bird chant, an obsession with sticky notes, and when it’s time to leave yoga-land gracefully.
MORE ON AMY B SCHER:
Amy B. Scher is an L.A.-based author and leading voice in the field of mind-body-spirit healing. Her new bestselling book, How To Heal Yourself When No One Else Can (Llewellyn Worldwide) was published in January 2016. As an energy therapist, Scher uses energy therapy techniques to help those experiencing illness and those in need of emotional healing. She has been featured on healthcare blogs, CNN, Curve magazine, Elephant Journal, Cosmopolitan magazine, OM Times, and the San Francisco Book Review. Her story is featured in Elizabeth Gilbert’s most recent book, Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It (Riverhead Books). Scher was also named one of Advocate’s “40 Under 40” for 2013. Amy has presented to groups such as the Department of Psychiatry at Stanford University and teaches at retreats and conferences nationwide.Most importantly, Amy lives by her self-created motto: “When life kicks your ass, kick back.”
Amy B Scher Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- How to Heal Yourself When No One Else Can
- How to heal yourself from the inside out
- What was life like as a marketing director for Harley Davidson
- How she went on Harley Davidson Runs and Rally’s
- 2005 started having severe sympotms
- Struggled for 2 years before being diagnosed with chronic lyme disease
- How much pain she was in, even trying to lay on the couch
- How’d she end up going to New Delhi
- How did she keep going?
- How we keep going with whatever we find when we have nothing
- How she was after the 9 week stem cell program
- How she healed for a few years
- How the symptoms began to return
- How traditional Chinese medicine helped
- How she shifted to feel ‘treatments’ weren’t the answer
- What Dr. Shrof in India kept telling her, that began to ring true
- How she was a positive person, but it was a lot more than positivity
- How Donna Eden’s book Energy Medicine, and Dr. Bruce Lipton, Caroline Myss, Louis Hay made her realize she needed ‘more to make a shift’
- How the answer didn’t come from The Secret or studying the Law of Attraction.
- What playwright Katori Hall said
- Why you’re not in need of self-help but in need of self-love
- Dr. Joe Vitale talked about blocks to prosperity and how blocks to healing are similar blocks
- What’s a stress mess
- What is the triple-warmer meridian from Chinese medicine
- What’s the spiritual and healing power of surrender
- Why surrender does not mean you’re giving up.
- How does chanting help and what’s the chant she learned that Tina Turner does on YouTube.
- It’s called Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
- What are her favorite chants for healing
- What is graceful begging prayer?
- What does it mean to correct your polarity and what is grounding?
- How an Earthing mat can help
- How to crossover your meridians
- Donna Eden – Energy Medicine pioneer teaches many ways to do that.
- What is thymus tapping
- Having kids tap or thump their thymus to help them feel better or more grounded
- How she uses the positive power of sticky notes
- What are some favorite messages, mantras and quotes she puts on sticky notes
- A bit on how to install positive emotions in her body through sticky notes
- How Dr. Imoto showed that words, energy, meaning and emotions are interconnected.
- What Amy Scher’s version of journaling is (very law of attraction, manifestation, The Secret oriented)
- How can tapping and muscle-testing help
- What’s the meaning behind some key symptoms
- What does an essential tremor or hand problem mean?
- Meaning behind tinnitus or ear problems or ear infections
- Meaning behind gall bladder problems or needing a gall bladder removed
- What’s the meaning behind migraines
- What is linked to headaches?
- How does frustration and anger show itself?
- What’s the meaning behind extreme cramps and endometriosis
- What’s the meaning behind uterus problems
- What do leg challenges mean
- What’s the difference in meaning between the left and right side.
- What’s the meaning behind immune system challenges
- Dysfunction of the immune system
- Autoimmune disorders and lupus
- What’s the meaning behind heart disease and heart challenges
- What’s the meaning behind insomnia and sleep related conditions
- What’s the meaning behind adrenal challenges and fatigue?
- What’s the meaning behind thyroid conditions?
- How do we use muscle testing to gain awareness?
- What are her favorite muscle testing techniques?
- What’s muscle testing 101 as a healing technique
- To find out more on tapping, check out our interviews by Dr. Dawson Church
- How Thymus Tapping (the Thymus test and tap) can help us to find stuck emotions and clear them out.
- Advice for parents
- amybscher.com to find the book, and an online course
- What we can learn from Aaron Baker a quadriplegic who healed himself and who we had on the show
- What is the sweep guided meditation?
- A brief version of the sweep guided meditation
INSPIRE #248: Discover the Miracle Power of EFT & Tapping to Reduce Pain, Anxiety, Long-term Illness & PTSD! (Dawson Church, PhD, The EFT Manual)
INSPIRE #251: How to Rebuild Your Life! Aaron Baker’s Inspiring Comeback Story! (CoFounder of C.O.R.E.)
INSPIRE #199: How to Get Healthy & Happy by Communicating with Your Body! (Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz, “All is Well”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.