MORE ON TRACY MCCUBBIN:
Tracy always referred to herself as “Obsessive Compulsive Delightful,” but who knew she could turn that trait into a booming business? While working for a major television director in Los Angeles, Tracy discovered she had the ability to see through any mess and clearly envision a clutter-free space. Coupled with keen time management and organizational skills, Tracy soon found more and more people were asking her for help. Before she knew it, dClutterfly was born.
Ten years and thousands of clients later, dClutterfly is Los Angeles’ premier organizing and decluttering company. Tracy is a regularly featured expert on Hallmark’s Home & Family, has a column on MindBodyGreen, and has regular declutter segments on Fox 5 and ABC Eyewitness News, KTLA Morning Show, KCAL9, and Good Day Sacramento. She and her company have also been featured in Real Simple, Women’s Day and ShopSmart.
When not decluttering, she is the proud Co-Executive Director of OneKid OneWorld, a non-profit building strong educational foundations for children in impoverished communities throughout Kenya and Central America.
She lives in Los Angeles and knows where her keys are.
Tracy McCubbin Online: Website | Twitter | Facebook
- Is our clutter killing us?
- What can we learn from the kitchens and carrots study?
- What happens to our cortisol levels when there is clutter?
- Does science show that clutter decreases happiness?
- How does clutter affect our (and our kids’) focus and concentration?
- What led to the clutter crisis in the 90s?
- How did Tracy discover her dad was a hoarder?
- When it comes to clutter, are we just lazy and disorganized?
- Is clutter an emotional issue?
- What are the seven emotional blocks to clutter?
- What can clutter tell us room by room?
- What can we learn from clutter in our kitchen?
- What can we learn from clutter in our entryway?
- What can we learn from clutter in our living room?
- What secrets do our bedrooms hold?
- What do we need to know about our garages and attics?
- What are the five decluttering questions?
- What on earth do we do with our kids’ rooms?
- For more info visit: www.tracymccubbin.com
INSPIRE #1076: HOW TO FIND GREATER PEACE WHEN THINGS FEEL OUT OF CONTROL! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #788: HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE & GET THINGS DONE! (Ruth Soukup, “Unstuffed”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.