MORE ON SKIP PRICHARD:
Skip Prichard is an accomplished CEO, growth-oriented business leader, and keynote speaker. He is known for his track record of successfully repositioning companies and dramatically improving results while improving the corporate culture. He is a keynote speaker on topics ranging from leadership, personal development, growth strategies, culture, corporate turnarounds, and the future of publishing. His views have been featured in print and broadcast media including the BBC, The New York Times, CNN, NPR, The Daily Beast, Harvard Business Review, Information Today, The Bookseller, Publishers Weekly, Christian Retailing, and the Library Journal.
Skip Prichard Online: Website | Twitter | Facebook
- How did Skip begin asking about people’s mistakes?
- Why do different people with similar challenges end up with such dramatically different results?
- What’s the importance of fulfilling our life’s purpose?
- How do we begin to discover our purpose?
- What are the nine mistakes we get to learn from to have our greatest lives?
- What’s the danger of working on someone else’s dream?
- What does it mean to allow someone else to define your value?
- What’s the harm in labeling ourselves???
- What’s the importance of being true to yourself?
- What do we all do with excuses that stops us in our tracks?
- Why is it so important to guard our inner voice?
- Why is it so important to surround ourselves with the “right” people?
- What’s it mean to surround ourselves with people who will help us achieve our purpose?
- What’s the danger of our comfort zone, and how much do we want to stretch ourselves?
- Are there was to make our setbacks temporary or use them to empower us?
- Why is it so important we stand out instead of blend in?
- What can we learn from Mozart???
- What does greatness have to do with standing out???
- Is there really an unlimited amount of success available, and what does this mean for us????
- How do we turn jealousy and envy into curiosity?
- What’s the importance and benefit of realizing we have a limited amount of time?
- To find out more visit: www.Skipprichard.com
INSPIRE #761: HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! (Christina Stein, PhD “Believe It To Achieve It”)
INSPIRE #719: HOW TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER & CLAIM YOUR MAGNIFICENCE! (Kelley Kosow, “Integrity Advantage”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.