How to Turn Your Relationship into the Love of a Lifetime!
Discover How to Turn Your Mate Into Your Soulmate Using The Law of Attraction and The Secret – Rebuild, Repair, Rediscover or Discover the Greatest Love of Your Life! And Save Your Marriage!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
If you’ve ever struggled in a relationship, thought it was too hard, too ugly, too much baggage, or that it may be time to call it quits, or if you’ve been looking for your soulmate, but wondered if he is she is even out there…and how in the world you can finally have a GOOD relationship, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Arielle Ford, relationship expert, speaker, blogger and producer of the Evolving Wisdom’s Art of Love series. She’s the author of ten books including the international bestseller The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction, and has been called “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love”.
Today we’ll talk about her latest book, Turn Your Mate into Your Soulmate: A Practical Guide to Happily Ever After, and what it means to have a soulmate relationship. Out of all the books I’ve read, and if you regularly listen to the show, you know I’ve read a lot, I’ve never found a book that drew on such a wealth of different authors and experts as Arielle’s book, from John Gray, to Neale Donald Walsh, Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, and the list goes on and on.
So today we’ll look at the true meaning of love, how to find it, how to keep it, why fighting over money isn’t the answer…nor is being right, and what the real work is in a relationship. In short, we’ll discuss what’s beyond the happily ever after, and key steps to help get you there!
That plus we’ll look at poppy seeds, The 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse, Wabi Sabi Love & Sex, and why Sy Mann says “Shut Up”.
- How she knew at 43 it was time to manifest a partner using The Law of Attraction and The Secret
- What the process of finding the right partner looks like
- How to figure out what your soul is calling for
- If two people are committed to helping the other person then it’s a win-win-win (you win, I win, the universe wins)
- What soulmate math means.
- What the true meaning of love is
- How we can turn a relationship into a soulmate relationship
- Why falling in love is being legally out of your mind
- Why marriage is typically not about finding another partner
- Unless: Abuse, addiction or bad behavior
- How to move past arguments about money
- Why one person’s typically a spender and the other a saver
- How to manifest money and use the Law of Attraction and The Secret to overcome childhood wounds about money
- What the importance of vulnerability is
- How to share feelings and approach things from an “I” place
- How to move past the “need to be right” phenomenon
- Why “we have to talk” is the second scariest phrase on the planet
- What’s a better thing to say if there’s a big problem to talk about
- Why men love to be asked to help out
- The importance of going for walks with your partner
- How Arielle learned to become a great partner
- How Arielle decided to become a student of love
- How Arielle created the Art of Love Series
- How to make your relationship your priority
- Why Date Night is So Important
- Why Scheduling Sex is So Important
- Why a once-a-month meeting to go over finances is So Important
- How to begin connecting with your partner
- The importance of giving your partner appreciations
- The secret to getting oxytocin going to help you both reconnect
- What do poppy seeds have to do with tears?
- What is Wabi-Sabi love?
- What are Gottman’s Four Horseman of the Apocalypse
- How we ended up marrying our mothers or our fathers
- What Harville Hendrix (The Marriage Whisperer according to Oprah) says about marrying our parents.
- How to be open to what the universe provides
- What are the different types of manifestation and manifestors
- What the Course of Miracles means by ‘in this moment I have all that I need”
- When to move past negativity and when to dive into negativity
- Why you don’t want to put ice-cream on top of poop
- What’s a great exercise for diving into negativity
- The importance of ho’oponopono
- How to fill yourself back up with love
- Why you should wear rose colored glasses
- And what a study found with couples who wear rose-colored glasses
- The importance of looking for what’s right, rather than what’s wrong
- The perfect phrase to begin the morning
- What imperturbable happiness means
- The importance of EFT tapping
- What is the Sedona Method
- How marriage specifically has been show to help you live longer
MORE ON ARIELLE FORD:
Arielle Ford Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Book Website: http://www.matetosoulmate.com
Books by Arielle Ford:
Turn Your Mate into Your Soulmate: A Practical Guide to Happily Ever After
The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships
Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Lover: 101 True Stories of Soul Mates Brought Together by Divine Intervention
How to Feel More Love & Attract More Love with Wild Succulent Love (SARK & Dr. John Waddell)
How to Create Extraordinary Relationships, Better Sex & Lifelong Happiness! (Mali Apple & Joe Dunn, The Soulmate Experience)
Learn Powerful People Tools & Improve Your Relationships (An Interview with Alan C Fox)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment