How to Feel More Love & Attract More Love with Wild Succulent Love!
Relationship & Law of Attraction Experts SARK & Dr. John Waddell Share How to Have a Wildly Succulent Relationship or Attract the Right Special Someone, Even if You’ve Had a Lifetime of Failed Relationships or of Being Single!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
If you’ve ever wondered how to have a wildly succulent relationship, or attract the right special someone into your life, even if you’ve had a lifetime of being single or failed relationships, then do we have the show for you!
In this episode, I’m interviewing two amazing human beings and best-selling authors, SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy) and Dr. John Waddell, the authors of Succulent Wild Love: Six Powerful Habits for Feeling More Love More Often. SARK is a best-selling author and artist, with sixteen titles and well over two million books sold. Dr. John has been helping individuals and couples lead happier lives for over 30 years.
Succulent Wild Love removes the barriers to experiencing unconditional love. We all want to give and receive love without reservation, but few of us have learned how to do this on a consistent basis… Most of us have been told that the uninhibited joy and unconditional love we feel at the start of a relationship will inevitably fade. After practicing the six habits in this book, you will know that doesn’t have to be so.
In this candid conversation, we talk about removing the barriers to unconditional love, and how to give and receive love without reservation….to build stronger relationships, discover healthy ones, and even end unhealthy ones. That plus creating your perfect partner, adult bunk-beds, boat-houses, happy eggs, love notes, and a “Gumdrop of Pure Love”.
Note, Dr. John and SARK have also been kind enough to share their story and their ongoing journey through Dr. John’s stage 4 cancer. This is one of the most heartfelt, inspiring and touching interviews we’ve ever aired! But don’t worry, there is LOTS of laughter too!
- Why a scooter may not be the answer!
- What is a “growth” relationship?
- Why it’s so important to work on yourself before you look for a partner
- How John and SARK first met on an Abraham Hicks cruise
- What is the transformation game?
- How John’s book about Living the Law of Attraction took on a much greater importance
- How SARK married herself in 1997 and wrote about it in Succulent Wild Woman
- Why SARK was declared “normal” and John was “qualified to adore her”
- How John met all 5 of SARK’s non-negotiables
- How John and SARK stepped right into unconditional love.
- John’s philosophy on illness (diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in July 2015)
- What John learned about himself through cancer
- How John began expressing his creativity through cancer
- The importance of the line: “All you have to do to get love is just be loving to people.”
- SARK’s ‘biggest fear and greatest blessing’?
- What Adele Davis, Juicing, and Being all-natural have to do with chemotherapy
- Why SARK needed to run up a mountain and face Kimo, who was sent to give her love!
- The synchronicities that helped the book come out when it might have been stopped
- The true beauty of a kindle book
- Why John needs a new motorcycle
- What is the inner-wise self?
- Why you know you have an inner-wise self, but need to develop a practice to trust it.
- How we mistake the inner critic for our inner-wise self
MORE ON SARK & DR. JOHN WADDELL:
SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy) is a best-selling author and artist, with sixteen titles in print and well over two million books sold. SARK has made a career out of sharing her personal, journal-like writings and art, and inspiring others with her vulnerable and honest journey toward self-acceptance. She has helped legions of fans craft lives filled with joy, creativity, and self-love. And yet she had one big secret wish: overcoming her fears about finding someone to love and committing to an intimate life partnership.
In widower, psychology and spiritual teacher, Dr. John Waddell, she met her match. Dr. John has been helping individuals and couples lead happier lives for over 30 years through his clinical psychology practice and metaphysical teachings.
SARK & Dr. John Waddell Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Books by SARK & Dr. John Waddell:
Succulent Wild Love: Six Powerful Habits for Feeling More Love More Often
Eat Mangoes Naked: Finding Pleasure Everywhere (and dancing with the Pits)
Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity
How to Create Extraordinary Relationships, Better Sex & Lifelong Happiness! (Mali Apple & Joe Dunn, The Soulmate Experience)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment