MORE ON DR. NORMAN SHEALY:
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., D. Sc., FACS, DABNS is President of Shealy -Sorin Wellness and Holos Energy Medicine Education. He created the concept of Holistic Medicine in 1971 with the introduction of spinal cord stimulation and TENS. He is editor of Journal of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine. He was founding President of the American Holistic Medical Association in 1978. He has 14 patents in Energy Medicine, has published 36 books and over 350 articles. Dr. Shealy’s innovations include Electroacupuncure, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), the RejuvaMatrix ® for rejuvenating telomeres, and Transcutaneous Acupuncture, which also rejuvenates telomeres; Chakra Sweep Gamma PEMF for stress reduction and opioid addiction, Sapphire Enhanced Scalar for remarkable biochemical reduction ins stress. and Biogenics Retraining of the Nervous System based on his PhD in Humanistic Psychology.
His clinical work includes comprehensive holistic management of pain, depression, anxiety, and chronic disease. His latest book is CONVERSATIONS WITH G: A physician’s encounter with heaven.
As of 2019, Dr. Shealy is still active in clinical work, research, writing, education and is a highly sought after keynote speaker at a number of National and International Conferences. He is also the recipient of a number of lifetime achievement awards in the fields of Medicine, Holism, Wellness, Innovation and Education and advancement in Science and Humanitarian aspects.
Dr. Norman Shealy Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- What’s the one single most important thing that we can do to begin boosting our immune systems? (03:17)
- The top signs that we have a weakened immune system. (04:38)
- How fatigue and lack of energy helps us tell whether we have inflammatory processes going on in our bodies? (06:42)
- The effects that anxiety has on the immune system and how to dial down our nervous system. (08:15)
- The significant power of keeping our body mass index between 18 and 24. (10:00)
- The effects of imbalances in the Serotonin mechanism on sleep patterns. (14:31)
- The negative impact that junk food has on the overall health of the average American. (16:43)
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG): The prime cause of addiction of all kinds and the great danger it poses to our brains. (19:32)
- The importance of making fresh foods and vegetables 80% of what we eat. (21:36)
- Starting a vegetable garden at home to thread the needle on a super tight budget when it comes to affording healthy vegetables. (25:20)
- Boosting the immune systems by spending more time in the sun and the value of exercising each day. (28:27)
- What are hypertension drugs doing to us and do we need to be on them? (35:02)
- How can putting Castor oil on the skin help the body? (38:45)
- Taking Bliss oils to improve our health and being aware that God heals. (42:18)
- Working on our thinking by detaching from all the negativity we are being bombarded with. (46:39)
- What is conscientious thinking and what does that have to do with our immune system? (49:40)
- The low levels of Oxytocin in all diseases and how we can raise it and keep it up. (52:28)
- What is holistic medicine and should everybody have a holistic physician on speed dial? (54:42)
- Learning, practicing, and detaching from the things we can’t change. (56:59)
INSPIRE #438: HOW TO LIVE AN ENERGIZED LIFE! + Meditation! (Dr. Norman Shealy, “Living Bliss”)
INSPIRE #234: How to Boost Your Energy & Health through Holistic Medicine + Guided Meditation (Dr. Norm Shealy MD, PhD, “Living Bliss”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.