If you’ve ever desperately wanted massive change in your life and the world, to a better, more balanced way of being, then do we have the Global Shift Now show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Ervin Laszlo, founder of systems philosophy and general evolution theory, formulator of the Akasha paradigm, two time nominated Nobel Peace Prize Candidate, winner of the Goi Peace Prize, author of more than 70 books, and the author of perhaps the single most important and most needed book for today, “Global Shift Now“.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the new found power and hope we have as individuals and a collective, why we need to shift now, and how we can bring it about.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS DR. ERVIN LASZLO:
MORE ON DR. ERVIN LASZLO:
Dr. Ervin Laszlo is a Fellow of the World Business Academy. He is the Founder and President of the Club of Budapest, President of the WorldShift Network, the Founder of the General Evolution Research Group, Co-Chair of the World Wisdom Council, Fellow of the World Academy of Arts and Sciences, Member of the International Academy of Philosophy of Science, Senator of the International Medici Academy, and Editor of the international periodical World Futures: The Journal of General Evolution. He has a Ph.D. from the Sorbonne and is the recipient of honorary Ph.D.’s from the United States, Canada, Finland, and Hungary.
Dr. Laszlo is the recipient of the Peace Prize of Japan (the Goi Award), and the International Mandir of Peace Prize in Assisi, and has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. He is the author or co-author of 54 books translated into 23 languages, and the editor of another 31 including his new book,WorldShift 2012: Making Green Business, New Politics, and Higher Consciousness Work Together.
Earlier this year, with Marco Roveda, he electronically published a free e-book, Finding Bliss in the Shift, which describes the roots of our global sustainability crisis and the way we can overcome it through a shift in consciousness. To read more about Dr.Laszlo, visit his personal site.
Dr. Ervin Laszlo Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- The meaning of the bifurcation that is happening to humanity right now. (04:19)
- How the current pandemic is a blessing in disguise and learning to use its power to change. (05:54)
- The massive critical majority necessary to increase the power of a small group of people to effect change. (08:00)
- The energy of change that is all around us and how crisis makes things move forward. (10:32)
- Shaping the necessary change from the bottom. (13:50)
- The worldwide shake up of the people at the top who try to control everything. (19:09)
- Being the change that we need to see in the world and appreciating that we are all one, connected and inseparable. (23:00)
- The intelligence to the universe that dictates that we must get in coherence. (29:46)
- The obsolete assumptions that we must let go of. (34:59)
- How we are getting out of the individualistic place into wholeness? (41:09)
- Doing everything while being conscious that we are part of a community and must maintain that community in a living, flourishing, and striving way. (44:00)
- The importance of putting our gross happiness as the main criteria of progress instead of the GDP. (49:00)
- Breaking the system that has been mining humanity, taking from the many to benefit the few. (53:35)
- Does our monetary system worldwide get to change? (56:50)
- The one thing we can each do individually to shift the course of humanity at this time. (59:16)
- The most fascinating and exciting time in recorded human history. (01:04:36)
INSPIRE #571: HOW TO FIND MIND-BLOWING HOPE & GUIDANCE THRU THE WISDOM OF AYAHUASCA! (Rachel Harris, PhD , “Listening To Ayahuasca”)
INSPIRE #512: HOPE FROM THE ANIMAL KINGDOM! + Meditation!!!! (Amelia Kinkade, “Whispers From The Wild”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment