MORE ON ANODEA JUDITH:
Anodea Judith Ph.D. has been called a “prophet for our time.” A globally recognized teacher, speaker, healer, and writer on the intersection of personal and collective awakening, her passion for the realization of our potential matches her concern for humanity’s impending crises—her fervent wish that we “wake up in time.”
She holds Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Health, is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (500 hour E-RYT), and therapist with lifelong studies in somatic psychology, mythology, history, sociology, systems theory, and mystic spirituality.
She is best known for her groundbreaking work reviving the chakra system of ancient yoga and its profound correlation to human psychology, cultural evolution, and the downward process of manifestation.
Her best-selling books have gained worldwide recognition with over a million books in print in 25 languages, and won several awards.
She is a well-loved workshop presenter, whose exhilarating live workshops are not only informative but life-changing, with trainings for therapists, yoga teachers, and leaders, with transformative techniques for those on the path of awakening. She is also a global presenter in online workshops and summits.
A riveting keynote inspirational speaker, her pictorial animated powerpoints are like movies, with messages that bring hope without mincing words about the challenges of our times.
Her central vision is that our evolutionary challenge is learn how to create Heaven on Earth. This will, of course, take a miracle, but she believes that is the initiatory challenge of humans learning to wield the power of gods.
And finally Anodea Judith is a musician, artist, poet, avid gardener, priestess, mother, and grandmother, whose pioneering work has changed lives and is working toward changing the world.
Anodea Judith Online: Website
- How did a meditation change the course of Anodea Judith’s life?
- How’d she get interested in the chakra system?
- Where did Anodea go to learn about chakras?
- What are chakras?
- What’s a mythical rainbow bridge?
- Where are the chakras located?
- How do chakras work?
- What do chakras respond to on the physical level?
- How do chakras generate the shape and behavior of the physical body?
- How do chakras correspond to the seven levels of consciousness?
- What are open and closed chakras and do they come in a particular order?
- How do chakras correspond to various types of activity?
- Can we inherit stuck chakras (and what does karma have to do with our chakras)?
- What can our lives tell us about what chakra may be stuck?
- What is Shiva and Shakti?
- Why are both currents important?
- What is the root chakra?
- What does it mean to be stuck in first chakra consciousness?
- How do we assess the condition of our first chakra?
- How do we open our first chakra?
- All about the second chakra through the 7th.
- How to assess each individual chakra.
- How to open each individual chakra.
- Where is humanity’s evolution in terms of chakras?
- How do we foster healthy chakras in our children?
- A guided meditation for your chakras.
INSPIRE #1109: WHY THE FORCE IS REAL & HOW TO USE IT! (Anodea Judith, “Charge And The Energy”)
INSPIRE #666: CHAKRAS 101 – HOW TO ASSESS, OPEN & BALANCE YOUR BODY’S ENERGY CENTERS! (Dr. Anodea Judith, “Wheels Of Life”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.