If you’ve ever wondered who you are and where we really came from then do we have theHuman by Design show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Gregg Braden, five time NY Times best-selling author, a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality, and the brilliant author behind a treasure of a new book, Human by Design: From Evolution by Chance to Transformation by Choice.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about the new human story and science behind who we are, where we came from and even where we go from here.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY GREGG BRADEN:
MORE ON GREGG BRADEN:
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, and is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and human potential!
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked for Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco Systems, Philips Petroleum and Martin Marietta Aerospace as a problem solver during times of crisis. He continues problem-solving today as he weaves modern science, and the wisdom preserved in remote monasteries and forgotten texts into real world solutions.
His discoveries have led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2017 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award. This award was established in 1972 by the late Sir John Templeton to honor“outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
- What was Gregg Braden’s upbringing like?
- How did he get interested in spirituality?
- How did he end up traveling to indigenous cultures and what did he hope to learn?
- What’s so important about the question, who are we?
- What’s wrong with Darwin’s Hypothesis?
- What does new DNA evidence suggest?
- What does survival of the fittest mean for us?
- What changes if we change the story?
- What’s wrong with the human tree of evolution
- What’s the mystery of the fused DNA?
- What can we really learn from chimpanzees?
- What’s the latest discovery about Neanderthals?
- What are anatomically modern humans?
- What’d we learn from the human genome project?
- What is FOX-2 and why is it so important?
- What do we need to know about human chromosome 2?
- Does any of this suggest intentionality?
- What does the evidence overwhelmingly suggest?
- What is the brain in the heart?
- Does the brain control the body, or the heart?
- What is the heart’s “little brain”
- What are neurites?
- What’s the importance of heart intelligence?
- How do we access it?
- What’s the force of nature that’s also a human experience?
- What’s the importance of compassion and how does it change our lives?
- What do children need to know about where they come from – and what does it mean for them?
- To find out more visit: http://www.greggbraden.com
INSPIRE #707: HOW TO REWIRE YOUR BRAIN, CREATE A NEW REALITY & BECOME SUPERNATURAL! (Dr Joe Dispenza, “Becoming Supernatural”)
INSPIRE #654: HOW TO UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND! (Bruce Lipton PhD, “Biology Of Belief”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment