MORE ON REBECCA THOMPSON HITT, MS:
Rebecca Thompson Hitt began The Consciously Parenting Project, LLC in 2007. She had been struggling as a parent, trying the same old things that we all do when we feel out of control and it had only made things worse. Turns out that all the fancy degrees in the world* didn’t help, and that true change happened when she was able to let go of trying to “make” her son do what she wanted him to do and actually connect with him and his story. Finally, through a series of divine connections and healing opportunities, she could see her family was turning around and she wanted to share what she had learned with others who were ready to make a change. Sounds simplified, but it was anything but easy.
Fast forward 9 years and Rebecca has supported many families on their journeys of transformation, from families who have adopted children with special needs, families who had a difficult beginning (birth), to children who have been diagnosed with an alphabet of labels. Rebecca is able to see things from a new perspective that promotes healing in families, from the very smallest members to the grown-ups and couples.
Recently, Rebecca has been enjoying working with families with babies. Her newest offering is a revolutionary process called Healing Stories, which especially helps babies to recover from their overwhelming births. Many families have found it to be an effective solution for problems with colic, breastfeeding, and sleeplessness. The Healing Stories approach can also be applied in all families to create more connection and to heal together.
Rebecca is the author of 3 books (Consciously Parenting: What it really Takes to Raise Emotionally Healthy Families, Creating Connection: Essential Tools for Growing Families through Conception, Birth and Beyond, and Nurturing Connection: What Parents Need to Know about Emotional Expression and Bonding), numerous classes and recordings, and the former co-host of a radio show, True North Parents.
The Consciously Parenting Project, Inc. is a collaboration between Rebecca, professionals who want to make things different for parents, and families from around the world. We hope that you’ll pull up a seat and join us!
Rebecca Thompson Hitt,MS Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
- What are birthing stories?
- What does nursing a baby sheep have to do with anything?
- What are healing stories?
- What do our early family histories have to do with anything?
- Why are we so susceptible to traumas early on?
- What’s wrong with behavioral parenting?
- What is attachment parenting?
- How do we heal traumas through relationships?
- How can we heal PTSD through relationships?
- How do we recognize the needs of our kids and those experiencing melt-downs.
- What are our imprints?
- Why do patterns show up in our transitions?
- What’s important about the time we learned to walk, talk, and other milestones?
- What are two examples of imprints and how patterns show up.
- How do we heal from the imprints?
- How do we heal our patterns?
- How do we use healing stories to move past our imprints?
- How to we re-regulate our nervous system?
- How do we work with a friend or a partner to perform a healing story?
- A guided meditation to help you to heal.
- To Find Out More Visit: http://www.consciouslyparenting.com/
INSPIRE #654: HOW TO UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND! (Bruce Lipton PhD, “Biology Of Belief”)
INSPIRE #658: HOW TO HACK YOUR SUPERCONSCIOUS MIND! + Mantras & Meditation (Leonard Perlmutter, “The Heart and Science of Yoga”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.