If you’ve ever wanted to heal, overcome challenges, bring in more prosperity, or live the life of your dreams, then do we have the Creative Visualization show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Marc Allen, leader, writer, author, and composer and the co-founder of New World Library along with Shakti Gawain on her groundbreaking book, that’s just hit its 40th anniversary, with over seven million copies sold, Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life.
Today we’ll talk about Shakti Gawain’s 8 million copy international best-selling book, and the creative visualization and affirmation techniques she teaches.
This is one of our all-time best interviews for sharing powerful techniques, rather than philosophy, on exactly how to do visualizations, how to do affirmations, and how to attract into your life whatever you desire.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS PUBLISHED & BOOKS AUTHORED BY MARC ALLEN:
MORE ON MARC ALLEN:
Marc Allen is an internationally renowned author and speaker, the president and publisher of New World Library, and an accomplished musician and composer.
His most recent book, The Magical Path: Creating the Life of Your Dreams and a World That Works for All — is filled with short, simple practices that have proven to help thousands of people make wonderful changes in their lives. Bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel put it this way: “Marc Allen is sharing the wisdom of the ages in a way that can guide and coach us to choose and create the life we desire.”
His previous book, The Greatest Secret of All: Simple Steps to Abundance, Fulfillment, and a Life Well Lived, guides the reader in unraveling the secrets of happiness, inner peace, ease, and fulfillment. Bestselling author Gay Hendricks says of The Greatest Secret of All “It is a wonderful contribution to humanity. It gives us the key to a life well lived.”
Marc’s most popular book is The Millionaire Course: A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams. It is an entire course, filled with keys to success. Over the years, he has written and published several other books, including Visionary Business: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Success, which brought his principles to those in the business world, and A Visionary Life, which remains one of the best books ever written on personal fulfillment.
He has also published The Type-Z Guide to Success: A Lazy Person’s Manifesto to Wealth and Fulfillment — which is loved by lazy people all over the world, and The Ten Percent Solution: Simple Steps to Improve Our Lives and the World. He produced a popular audio CD (over 100,000 copies sold), Stress Reduction and Creative Meditations. In recent years he has expanded his reach to deliver his message through a variety of digital formats.
He has produced The Success With Ease Audio Course, a 12-audio download available through his website, MarcAllen.com. The 11th audio of the series is available as a separate download; it’s titled The Spiritual Path to Success.
Marc co-founded New World Library with Shakti Gawain in 1977 and has guided the company from a small start-up with no capital to its current position as one of the leading independent publishers in the country. Along the way, he has published many books that have changed lives, including Eckhart Tolle’s The Power of Now, Deepak Chopra’s The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and Shakti Gawain’s Creative Visualization.
Marc is a well-known musician and composer as well, having produced five albums of music for his label Watercourse Media. His latest composition is a soaring orchestral work called Awakening, and his first instrumental album, Breathe, has now sold nearly 100,000 copies and has been named a “New Age Golden Oldie” by NAPRA.
Marc has discovered, through trial and error, a proven set of principles and simple practices that can help each of us live the life of our dreams, doing what we love to do, while adhering to compassionate, conscious values. His books, audios, and seminars — and the powerful books he has published — have been life-changing experiences for millions of people.
- What happened to Marc Allen before his thirtieth birthday?
- How did visualizations and affirmations completely turn things around?
- What one exercise did Marc Allen do on his 30th birthday that was so incredibly powerful?
- How do we do this exercise?
- When did he meet Shakti Gwain?
- How did they start writing an international best-seller?
- What kind of creative visualization work did they do before publishing Creative Visualizations?
- How did they print the first 2000 copies on borrowed money?
- How did the book take off without any marketing or promotions, and what did visualization work have to do with it?
- What’s the power of affirmations?
- What’s the best way to use affirmations?
- What are a few key pointers for affirmations?
- What does it mean we have to dare to affirm?
- What does it mean that energy is magnetic?
- What are the best techniques for using creative visualizations?
- What’s the one single most powerful exercise we should try?
- What’s the “this or something better” statement?
- What’s the importance of relaxing?
- What’s the best time to visualize?
- What are the four basic steps for effective creative visualization?
- Does visualization mean you have to see a mental image?
- What are the necessary elements for intention?
- What’s it mean to be connected with your higher self?
- How do we overcome scarcity programming?
- What one exercise can we begin today to bring about what we desire?
- What’s a self-appreciation meditation?
- To find out more go to: NewWorldLibrary.com
Dare to Dream & Go For It! (Marc Allen, Co-Founder New World Library)
INSPIRE #202: How to Generate Wealth, Happiness & Success through the Miracle Power of Your Mind! (Mitch Horowitz)
INSPIRE #148: Why Your Law of Attraction Affirmations May Not Work – and How in the World to Fix Them! (Noah St. John, Afformations)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment