MORE ON REVEREND MPHO TUTU VAN FURTH:
The Reverend Mpho A. Tutu an ordained Episcopal Priest and founding Director of the Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation.
For five years, Rev. Tutu was Director of the Bishop Desmond Tutu Southern African Refugee Scholarship Fund of the Phelps Stokes Fund. That program provided full four-year scholarships to refugees from South Africa and Namibia. Ms. Tutu has worked as a volunteer teaching in and English as a second language (ESL) ministry in Alexandria, VA.
Rev. Tutu holds a Master of Divinity Degree form Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, MA. She was awarded a Women Living Religion Fellowship by the MacMillan Center at Yale University in New Haven.
The Rev. Mpho Tutu is a trustee of Angola University. Rev. Mpho Tutu is the Executive Director of Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation, an organization founded by her father Desmond and mother Leah.
Rev. Tutu has co-authored two books with her father, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu – “Made for Goodness” and “The Book of Forgiving”. She also co-authored “Tutu: The authorized Portrait” with Award winning journalist Allister Sparks.
Reverend Mpho Tutu Van Furth Online: Website | Facebook
- What was it like growing up in Apartheid?
- What was her moment of greatest clarity, back in Soweto during the memorial of the Soweto uprising?
- What it means to have connectedness to everyone
- What her mother and father, Archbishop Desmond Tutu have in a gift of welcoming others.
- How did she get involved in the church?
- What’s a laptop love-affair?
- What it means to choose the most loving thing to do?
- What are the basic tenets of forgiveness?
- What is the fourfold path for forgiveness.
- Why do you need to forgive?
- What are the consequences in the global community and personal lives of a refusal to forgive.
- What are daily practices of forgiveness?
- How South Africa had to practice forgiveness to move past Apartheid.
- What is the cycle of revenge and the cycle of forgiveness.
- What is conditional vs. unconditional forgiveness
- Is forgiveness weakness or strength
- What does it mean forgiveness is the most loving thing you can do?
- What’s the importance of anger?
- How do we use anger as a teacher?
- What’s the importance of self-forgiveness?
- How do we forgive ourselves?
- To find out more visit: http://www.humanjourney.com/forgiveness/
INSPIRE #258: The Power of Positive Thinking + Guided Meditation! (Mitch Horowitz, “One Simple Idea”)
INSPIRE #542: HOW TO REPROGRAM YOUR MIND & MOVE PAST LIMITING BELIEFS! (Dr. Eldon Taylor, “Choices And Illusions)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.