If you’ve ever wanted greater happiness and well-being, in your life, then do we have the art of surrender show for you!
Today I’ll talk with Eiman Al Zaabi, life coach, energy healer, spiritual teacher, and the author of a very special and beautiful new book, The Art of Surrender: A Practical Guide to Enlightened Happiness and Well-Being
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today. About how to surrender for enlightened happiness and well-being.
That plus we’ll talk about overcoming anxiety and depression, awakening intuition, the power of prayer, the peril of disconnection, cars and dreams, an inquisitive girl, and why in the world you want to a charge a dime when you’ve set up a house of horrors!
MORE ON EIMAN AL ZAABI:
Eiman Al Zaabi is a life coach, facilitator, and spiritual teacher who helps individuals transform their relationships and careers, heal from past trauma, and live authentically.
Eiman’s journey was inspired by her own experience with anxiety, panic attacks, and depression. She believed there must be more to her life than this perplexing emotional and physical barrier, and she began searching for answers. Her pursuit led her to a profound understanding of the art of surrendering to the Divine. In her book, The Art of Surrender, A Practical Guide to Enlightened Happiness and Well-Being, she guides readers in the spiritual journey of finding Source, knowing Source, aligning with Source, and surrendering to Source. The destination of this journey—surrender—is the ultimate state of fulfillment and joy.
In addition to her private coaching practice, Eiman holds a degree in business information technology and a master’s in business administration. She currently works at NYU Abu Dhabi campus as the associate director of Executive Education. She lives in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates with her husband and children.
Eiman Al Zaabi Online: Website | Facebook
- What happened when her first child was born?
- How did she face long-term anxiety and depression?
- How did Eiman begin to turn the corner?
- How did she end up reading a book by Louise Hay and how did it help?
- What does it mean to embrace surrender in our lives?
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- What’s the peril of disconnection?
- What does it mean to live life from the outside in?
- What’s the gift of self-awareness and how does it begin?
- What are soul needs?
- What is truth?
- What does it mean each one of us carriers the intention of our creation?
- How did she move past panic attacks?
- How can self-inquiry help us?
- How do we awaken our intuition?
- What are the four steps to surrender?
- What is faith?
- What does it mean to align with source?
- What is the act of prayer?
- What does it mean to live a life of alignment?
- How do we connect with our soul through writing?
- What do you mean surrender is giving over, not giving up?
- To find out more visit: https://www.eimanalzaabi.com/
How to Put Your Angels on Speed Dial & Get Your Prayers Answered Fast (Marie-Ange Faugerolas, Angels, The Definitive Guide…)
INSPIRE #501: HOW TO MANIFEST MIRACLES! + Guided Meditation! (Dr. Joe Vitale, “The Miracle”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.