If you’ve ever wanted more success, happiness, and fulfillment in your life, then do we have the Master Your Time, Master Your Life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with one of my first guiding lights and mentors in my life, though he has no idea that’s the case, Brian Tracy, motivational speaker and the best-selling author of over 70 books, including a new favorite of mine, Master Your Time, Master Your Life: The Breakthrough System to Get More Results, Faster, in Every Area of Your Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a breakthrough system to get more results–faster, in every area of your life.
That plus we’ll talk about Hawaii and Palm Springs, Goodwill and Vincent De Paul’s, the Phoenix seminar and the inner game of success, the power of detentions, the importance of clarity, why you want to take a two night Shabbat, what in the world is psychoneuromotor activity, the super-conscious mind, and why if you don’t straighten up, you’ll end up like Tracy!
MORE ON BRIAN TRACY:
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.
Brian’s goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He is the top selling author of over 45 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 20 languages.
He speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of America’s largest corporations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
Prior to founding his company, Brian Tracy International, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million dollar development company. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution and management consulting. He has conducted high level consulting assignments with several billion-dollar plus corporations in strategic planning and organizational development.
He has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents, and speaks four languages. Brian is happily married and has four children. He is active in community and national affairs, and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
- How he learned if he wanted to change things he needed to change his life.
- How he went from laboring to sales
- What’s the Pareto principle and how did it affect Brian Tracey?
- What’s the importance of a decision
- What’s the importance of clarity?
- What’s a psychomotorneuroactivity???
- What are our learning modalities?
- How to use the law of attraction by writing our intentions down
- What you can do with a 10 cent pencil and a 1 dollar notebook to achieve your 1 million dollar goals!
- Why you want to write down your 10 goals every day
- Why Clarity is his favorite word
- What’s the importance and meaning of focus
- What does concentration have to do with anything?
- What are A and B tasks
- What’s the ABCDE method for your to do list
- How to save huge time through our to do list?
- What’s your most valuable financial asset?
- How one idea can change your life
- What’s the importance of reading
- What we can learn from Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- When to make fast thinking and slow decisions
- What’s goal orienting thinking vs. distracted thinking
- Focused thinking vs. unfocused thinking
- Long term thinking vs. short-term thinking
- What’s the importance of the book Get Smart by Brian Tracy and what are the top ways that successful people think
- What’s the Peter F. Drucker Reader?
- What’s the importance of a flexible mindset and we can learn from Carol Dweck’s book mindset
- Creative thinking vs. mechanical thinking
- Entrepreneurial thinking vs. corporate thinking
- What is Rich Thinking vs. Poor Thinking
- How do rich people think?
- How Rich people have rituals
- What we can learn from the Fiddler on the Roof, and what it means to have a 2 Sleep Sabbath
- What’s the importance of 2 Sleeps!
- How do we avoid the attraction of distraction
- Why you want to ask: is this moving me toward one of my most important goals, or is it merely a distraction (or time waster).
- What’s everyone’s #1 goal whether they’re spiritual or not
- What we can learn from Jeff Bezos and Amazon
- Why there’s a positive relationship by the number of people you know and who know you in a positive way and your success
- Peter Ouspensky and Russian Metaphysics
- What is the importance of the words “I Am Here”
- What’s the importance of mind-calming and meditation
- What is the meditation practice of contemplation
- Powerful guidance to help parents help their kids to reach their full potential
- What’s important to do at the end of the year to make next year the best year of your life
INSPIRE #404: HOW TO HAVE MORE TIME, MORE MONEY & LESS STRESS THRU MINIMALISM!!! (Joshua Becker,”The More Of Less”)
INSPIRE #313: Learn Amazing Time Management Skills to “Manage Your Day-to-Day” (Jocelyn K. Glei)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.