If you’ve ever wanted to be a gentleman, attract a gentleman, or help mold a gentleman in your life, then do we have the Return of the Gentleman Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Dain Heer, the best-selling author of one of my favorite books, Being You, Changing the World, the co-creator of Access Consciousness, and the author of an exciting upcoming book, Return of the Gentleman.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what it means to be a real gentleman, to find a real gentleman, how to know you have a gentleman, and what a real gentleman looks like in this world!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. DAIN HEER:
MORE ON DR. DAIN HEER:
Dr. Dain Heer is an internationally renowned author, speaker and facilitator of consciousness and change.
For over 14 years now, Dain has been inviting people to embrace their true greatness—people from every culture, country, age and social strata of society. Originally trained as a chiropractor, he has a completely different approach to healing by facilitating people to tap into and recognise their own abilities and knowing.
In his talks and workshops, he uses a unique set of tools and provides step by step energetic processes to get people out of the answers, conclusions and judgments that are keeping them stuck in a cycle of no choice and no change – leading them into the moments of awe that have the power to change anything.
- How did Dr. Dain Heer go from being a doormat to finding his true authentic self?
- What’s it mean to be your authentic self?
- How do we value ourselves?
- What is true kindness?
- What is wrong with being too kind?
- What does it mean to be potent and powerful in your own right?
- How do we change our self worth?
- Who do we begin liking ourselves?
- What’s it mean to deconstruct or uncreate something in our lives?
- What’s the power of a clearing statement?
- What’s it mean to be honoring of yourself?
- What’s it mean to truly trust yourself?
- What’s it mean to be truly vulnerable with yourlsef?
- What is a real man, or what is gentleman?
- What has society taught us that is backwards about a gentleman?
- What’s the importance of gratitude when it comes to a gentleman?
- What do real men do?
- How does a woman recognize a real gentleman?
- Can a woman help a man become a gentleman?
- How do real men treat women?
- What is real honor?
- For More Info Visit: DrDainHeer.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.