If you’ve ever wanted to drop the darkness and move toward the light, then do we have the Spirit Hacking show for you!
Today, I’ll be speaking with Shaman Durek, a sixth generation shaman and author, activist, and women’s empowerment leader. A new best homie, though he doesn’t know it yet, he is also the author of my absolute favorite spirit book of the year, “Spirit Hacking“.
And that’s just what I want to speak with him about today: the Shamanic keys to reclaim your power, how to come out of the dark, and light up the world. In addition, we’ll talk about bread and circuses, temporary spirit blindness, Martin Luther King, a love beach and bone free hands, shamanic harmonic ninja sorcery, and what in the world a white stork sitting on your head has to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY SHAMAN DUREK:
MORE ON SHAMAN DUREK:
Shaman Durek is a 6th generation shaman who has devoted decades to study and practice in becoming a thought leader and spiritual enthusiast for people all over the world. His focus is educating people on how to make shamanism a life style choice for evolutionary adaptation. He is an author, activist and a women’s empowerment leader.
Durek acts as a mediator or a “bridge” between the spiritual and physical planes. He applies ancient spiritual wisdom, coupled with decades of devoted study and practice, to help bring success, happiness and healing into his clients’ lives. Shaman Durek comes from a long lineage of spiritual practitioners including ministers, oracles and healers.
He works with clients on a one-to-one basis as well as in group sessions. A gifted guest speaker and inspirational teacher. Durek has worked with many diverse public figures and leading organizations around the world. Shaman Durek’s dedication is in seeing people consciously living their lives more authentically and realizing happiness is attainable in this life.
Shaman Durek Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- When did spirits first start visiting you? (03:19)
- The challenges he had growing up with his father and the one thing that helped him become a rebel. (04:21)
- Getting seizures in a jungle in Belize and the experience of crossing over to the other side. (06:39)
- How we are multidimensional beings and every universe and planet is a living dream? (17:54)
- Rejoicing in the choice to be a loving interruption in people’s lives. (21:00)
- What are bobbleheads and what in the world is darkness? (22:50)
- The “Oh Goody” factor and what being a being of light is all about. (31:39)
- How the consciousness of reality is based on how we see it? (39:43)
- What’s a BVP (Biggest Victim on the Planet) and what’s the danger of playing this game? (43:15)
- The concept that life has to be hard and we have to suffer in order to have a good life. (49:20)
- Breaking away from the perception people have about how a shaman should be. (55:53)
- Cherishing our gift, giving everything to it, and being around people who recognize the diamond in us. (57:20)
INSPIRE #887: HOW TO DEVELOP THE HEART OF A SHAMAN & BECOME A LUMINOUS WARRIOR! (Dr. Alberto Villoldo, “The Heart Of The Shaman”)
INSPIRE #1036: HOW TO BECOME A MODERN SHAMAN!(Sandra Ingerman & Renee Baribeau, “The Shaman’s Cave”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment