If you’ve ever wanted to radically transform your life, then do we have The Miracle Habits show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, award winning PEN historian, new thought leader, best-selling author, and the author of another new all-time favorite of mine for getting you off your couch and into your dreams, “The Miracle Habits”
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about personal power, key habits, and the secret of turning your moments into miracles.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOK BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ:
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in Man’s Search for Meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of The Miracle Club, The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, The Mastery of Good of Luck, Occult America, One Simple Idea, and Secrets of Self-Mastery. Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time.
The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.”
He is also the voice of popular audiobooks, including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House.
Mitch Horowitz Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- The forceful reset that is the current pandemic and the oncoming Mercury direct that will give us a sense of tremendous opening, resurgence, and relief. (03:28)
- The extreme power and intimacy of a physical symbol on one’s body like shaving one’s head. (10:55)
- The importance of testing, verifying, and questioning the principles of our alternative spiritual cultures. (13:50)
- Giving ourselves a break from seeking peer approval. (17:27)
- Using disruption in an ethical way while also paying attention to Edward Brunet’s ideas. (22:25)
- Challenging Neville and how attaining the feeling state of the wish fulfilled facilitates its unfoldment. (27:21)
- Having a willingness to use every possible means available to us to seek spiritual growth and fulfilment. (35:56)
- The value of having an unwavering focus: Choosing one thing very carefully and being absolutely concentrated about it. (38:50)
- How Mitch stole time to be able to write his books, be a father, and do all his work? (40:30)
- Why the US failed in Vietnam and how that relates to the need for absolute dedication in everything we do? (42:47)
- Creating a total environment that is expressive on every level of what we’re trying to get across about our lives. (48:48)
- How our thoughts, emotions, and mental visualizations hold power over our reality? (52:15)
- The 10-day miracle challenge: Arriving at a very simple and clear desire that you want in the short time especially during this time. (57:12)
- Rearranging in a harmonious way the stories that we tell ourselves about ourselves. (01:01:46)
- Giving ourselves the liberty to make the physical change that will an assertion of ourselves. (01:06:35)
INSPIRE #1349: HOW TO USE METAPHYSICS TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (Mitch Horowitz,“The Magic of Believing Action Plan”)
INSPIRE #1328: How to Transmute FEAR into HOPE and Turn Energy into a Powerful Positive Force!!! (Mitch Horowitz, “Secrets of Self-Mastery”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment