MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ:
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in Man’s Search for Meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of The Miracle Club, The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, The Mastery of Good of Luck, Occult America, One Simple Idea, and Secrets of Self-Mastery. Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time.
The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.”
He is also the voice of popular audiobooks, including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House.
Mitch Horowitz Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Owning your craft under challenging and difficult situations (04:26)
- Does metaphysics and trust issues go hand in hand? (06:36)
- Why it’s difficult to enter into the feeling state of having received despite having positive thoughts, trust and believing (08:27)
- The embedded trigger deeply rooted in us that kills our ability to talk ourselves out of grief or fear (10:00)
- Are we temporarily creating a collective nightmare within our minds? (16:11)
- Who was Claude M. Bristol? (17:00)
- Simultaneously having a passionate and unshakeable aim with two different things as an individual and as a collective (22:00)
- Having a specific vision for yourself and seeing how that fits into the whole framework of the collective outlook (25:33)
- The beginner’s mind and its importance (28:40)
- Telepathy: How the mind communicates in extra physical waves (35:02)
- The concept of psychobiology fields and the existence of group instincts (39:27)
- The Maharishi Effect and its relevance today (43:18)
- Some of the individual changes we can make for the benefit of all (44:27)
- Quantum physics and how we choose the universe we want to play out (45:47)
- How to shift our awareness in order to change the outcomes in our lives (45:50)
- How our emotional beliefs influence our outcomes and how to positively persuade yourself in order to tip the scale in your favor (49:00)
- Helping the subconscious accept the new reality by constructing an archetype of how you would function in the new state we are in (53:02)
- Using Mantras and affirmations as a tool to staying in an intentional state of positivity (56:09)
- Symbols, symbolic meanings, and beliefs (59:58)
- The power of the written word (01:04:44)
- What advice would Claude Bristol give us today for what we are going through? (01:07:43)
INSPIRE #1328: How to Transmute FEAR into HOPE and Turn Energy into a Powerful Positive Force!!! (Mitch Horowitz, “Secrets of Self-Mastery”)
INSPIRE #1301: NAPOLEON HILL’S TOP TEN RULES FOR SUCCESS! Plus Guided Meditation! (Mitch Horowitz, “Secrets of Self-Mastery”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.