If you’ve ever wanted to shift your life, discover what you’re made of, and rock it toward your dreams, then do we have the deconstruction show for you.
Today we’ll talk about deconstructing our lives, and tearing things down, in order to build something better.
We also talk about the power of getting uncomfortable, deconstructing & unraveling parts of your life in order to build something new.
We’ll look at why discomfort serves you and can be a powerful, positive tool for direction and guidance in your life. We’ll look at ways to manage your emotions, your time, to set priorities, and re-evaluate what’s most important to you.
And we’ll look at the spiritual significance of tearing down the old, in order to build the new.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- CJ’s amazing experience at the acupuncturist and what it taught her about the nature and trajectory of pain (02:57)
- Peeling away the pieces to wake up our sensitivity and become awake to what is going on in our lives so we can gain clarity (08:35)
- Seeing things in a positivity way no matter the challenges (09:20)
- Good karma, neutral karma, and bad karma (11:07)
- Karma cleansing and sending out love through paying the happy ploughment fee (15:12)
- Bumping up our homeostasis levels by making the necessary changes in our lives (21:12)
- Why falling apart may be the greatest thing in the world and how down is just another direction (23:46)
- Running to the top of the mountain in the snow with only shorts on (25:42)
- The value in looking beyond frustrations to engage in mindful practices (32:57)
- How being like loaves of bread with expiration dates on our heads would help us live differently (38:48)
- Stability comes by going through fear and allowing ourselves to go up (43:15)
- How we get set back to zero when we are in equanimity all the time because we don’t build karma (47:38)
- Going through a period of cleansing, cell regrowth, and cell regeneration for the body to have a break (53:57)
- Changing the world with automatic writing for everybody (1:00:21)
- How everything that is broken is going to be attended to in 2020 (1:02:37)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #184: How to Energize & Transform Your Life (Or Even Save It) through Self-Love (CJ Liu, Fire It Up with CJ)
INSPIRE #665: HOW TO AMPLIFY THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & YOUR INTENTIONS WITH THE ECLIPSE! (CJ Liu & MIchael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.