If you’ve ever wanted more clarity in your life, then do we have the 2020 show for you.
Today we’ll talk about finding focus, gaining clarity, and discovering direction in your life for the years ahead. Plus we’ll talk about ankle flare-ups, coughs and karma questions, body knitting, hiring clarity, starting an art club, a party with a mayor, running progress, mugging runners, four hundred pushups, learning ups and downs, running naked, and what in the world vegan brownies gone bad have to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Trying out the bitter ashtray-chocolate tasting vegan brownies made from molasses (02:36)
- Running naked on the steepest mountain around and the health benefits of playing in the cold (04:42)
- The way we put limitations on what we can and cannot do even when we are capable (08:53)
- How and why we heat up a lot faster when we work out a lot (10:55)
- Starting every morning with automatic writing and figuring out the single-minded purpose for each day (12:42)
- CJ’s horrible nightmare about driving in an Uber and accepting that she didn’t need to analyze it (16:05)
- Adopting this philosophy that helps someone find a stay of joy throughout each and every day (20:42)
- Gaining clarity about what it is that is coming up for you (27:08)
- The micro-work over a massive period of time that has enabled Michael to now be capable of doing 400 pushups (31:44)
- A bright light of clarity that comes with love, wisdom, compassion, and equanimity (36:38)
- Viewing and feeling the world from a state of love rather than from a state of hostility (41:31)
- The importance of heading in the direction of love (44:00)
- Understanding that the in-breathe and out-breathe both work to carry us forward in life (53:00)
- Finding what pulls us forward and bringing it about for the year ahead (56:21)
- Body-knitting and Jessica starting an art club (58:00)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
How to Reach Your Peak Potential (An Interview with CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #826: HOW TO GO FROM WHERE YOU’RE AT TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.