If you’ve ever wanted to get your mind out of doom scrolling overload, then do we have the unplug and breathe easy show for you.
Today we’ll talk about stepping away from the fear, getting unplugged from the gloom, and rewiring your mind for a shinier, happier place.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Jessica revelations: Getting new curlers to play with her hair and sharing her story (02:16)
- Their form of a camino: Going on the road in a 35 foot RV with a car attached (05:00)
- Looking at our lives to find out what we can do with the reset that the current pandemic has tossed us into (06:00)
- CJ’s desire for freedom and variety and how she went for it (07:49)
- The different ways that we can all experience transformation especially during this time (12:00)
- The wild process of getting a suitable RV and saving $1,000 from being patient (17:35)
- How the things we desire the most tend to manifest when we don’t expect them to (19:25)
- Social distancing/quarantining from an RV and doing the podcast on the road (22:36)
- The screaming bird that would stop screaming to listen to Paul Selig as he was channeling (25:06)
- The power of one person to make a difference: The unsung heroes who impact the world in the most tremendous ways (28:04)
- Avoiding Doom Scrolling and the reality of one human being helping another human being (33:11)
- CJ’s currently screwed up breathing and using Scott McKeown’s “The Oxygen Advantage” to fix it (38:19)
- Moving forward energy versus being with what is (40:24)
- The value of totally surrendering by doing an exercise of breathing in and out the “Don’t know” (43:34)
- Upleveling by challenging themselves to simplify and beautify the podcast (46:57)
- Avoiding doom scrolling and creating balance by appreciating the fullness of life (49:52)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1333: How to Surrender to “What is” and Re-Invent Your Life!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1276: OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW! HOW TO TAKE INVENTORY OF YOUR LIFE TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS!!! Self-Help Tips from (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.