If you’ve ever wondered how to get comfortable with uncertainty, then do we have the finding comfort in the discomfort and healing show for you.
Today we’ll talk about leaning into the discomfort and the unknown, getting familiar with it, comfortable with it, and okay with not being okay, or even having a clue.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Key Points Discussed:
- Making soap and beautiful hand made gifts for her husband on his birthday (03:32)
- Learning from our mistakes and getting better with each time we try to do something (12:04)
- The power of the unknown: Michael’s five minute haircut experience (13:07)
- Rocking K-Poppy hair on the Inspire Nation Tour and looking forward to an opportunity to heal by getting out of their current surroundings (17:41)
- Stepping forward without predicting how things are going to unfold and allowing things to unfold (21:48)
- The healing process in getting rid of all the things in our lives we don’t need (24:00)
- Coming closer together to heal especially after a significant trauma (30:02)
- Feeding over 1,000 hummingbirds every two days, the return of the golden warrior, and how it’s helping Michael and Jessica step into their power (31:52)
- CJ’s racoon friends and their meowzer attitudes (35:00)
- The challenges of a proposed return to school and the brutality of online learning (41:29)
- Going through the journey of transformation that comes with not having answers to everything (49:20)
- How CJ is achieving higher levels of consciousness and trying to figure out new structures? (53:00)
- The importance of taking as much rest and self care as possible especially during this time (1:00:18)
- The stress that we’re all collectively going through due to the pandemic and how to be okay with it (1:03:07)
- Having fun and surrendering even when we don’t know how to deal with a chaotic situation (1:04:00)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1359: Hardwiring Happiness Through Any Crisis!!! Neuro-Psychologist (Dr. Rick Hanson, “Neurodharma”)
INSPIRE #1300: How to Get Out of a Funk and Get Rid of Negativity!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment