If you’ve ever wanted great change for yourself, for the collective, your country, or all of humanity, then do we have the time is now great change show for you.
Today we’ll talk about Covid is amplifier, a year of reckoning, healing what’s under the carpet, and coming together to heal what matters most. Plus we’ll talk about the pressure cooker to awaken, dark knight to the soul, sleepless nights, college kids on the move, landscape paradise, breathing patterns, business changes, running PRs, clearing house, making space, holding extra shows, hair gone wild, boot camps galore, and what in the world a squirrel named Jefe has to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Doing connected breathing classes to get rid of repressed anger, frustration, and sadness (03:25)
- Being hopeful about things and the unifying nature of being able to speak our voice during this year of reckoning (05:23)
- Finding the collective voice for anyone who cannot be heard and the inspiring solidarity going on right now (08:31)
- Going through the current pandemic to find our voice and never be powerless again (12:00)
- The wounds that are coming back, laughing at them, saying stupid, and having it all coming up to clear at a higher level and with so much energy (17:26)
- How change happens and the awesome process we’re all going through as we experience change (20:00)
- Dealing with business changes, doing the delicious squirrel meditations, and breaking running records (25:27)
- Cleaning house, the calling to get lighter and embracing the chaos instead of trying to eliminate it (29:25)
- Stepping forward no matter what and not looking for perfection (31:24)
- CJ’s landscape paradise and nature’s current widespread vibrance (36:45)
- Jefe and the dozens of chipmunks and golden mountain squirrels that sit on Michael’s lap (39:53)
- The one time of the day that Michael gets the lowest heart rate (45:06)
- Being walking talking expressions of the earth and how that makes us snow white instead of grumpy (47:00)
- The perfect metaphor in the constant changes of our hair (50:51)
- Surfing the current energy of change that is here to help us all rise to a higher level (51:55)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1342: How to Free Your Body, Mind, and Soul During Covid-19 (And Feel Better Now)!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ
INSPIRE #1336: How to Use Stay At Home to Grow Your Wings!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.