If you’ve ever wanted to change your life and change the world, then do we have the Touching the Jaguar show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with John Perkins, the New York Times Best Selling author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman, author of ten books on global intrigue, shamanism, and transformation, a founder and board member of the Pachamama Alliance and Dream Change, and the author of a book that pulls on my heartstrings like no other, “Touching the Jaguar”
And that’s just what I wanna talk with him about today, about Mayan prophecies, eagles and condors, and how to change our lives and change the world.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOK BY JOHN PERKINS:
MORE ON JOHN PERKINS:
As Chief Economist at a major international consulting firm, John Perkins advised the World Bank, United Nations, IMF, U.S. Treasury Department, Fortune 500 corporations, and countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. He worked directly with heads of state and CEOs of major companies. His books on economics and geo-politics have sold more than 1 million copies, spent many months on the New York Times and other bestseller lists, and are published in over 30 languages.
John’s Confessions of an Economic Hit Man (70 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list) is a startling exposé of international corruption. His The Secret History of the American Empire, also a New York Times bestseller, details the clandestine operations that created the world’s first truly global empire. His Hoodwinked is a blueprint for a new form of global economics. The solutions are not “return to normal” ones. Instead, John challenges us to soar to new heights, away from predatory capitalism and into an era more transformative than the Agricultural and Industrial Revolutions. His writings detail specific steps each of us can take to create a sustainable, just, and peaceful world.
John is a founder and board member of Dream Change and The Pachamama Alliance, nonprofit organizations devoted to establishing a world our children will want to inherit, has lectured at more than 50 universities around the world, and is the author of books on indigenous cultures and transformation, including Shapeshifting, The World Is As You Dream It, Psychonavigation, Spirit of the Shuar, and The Stress-Free Habit. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, CNN, NPR, A&E, the History Channel, Time, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Der Spiegel, and many other publications, as well as in numerous documentaries including The End of Poverty?, Zeitgeist Addendum, and Apology of an Economic Hit Man.
Touching the Jaguar Book Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Everything that an Andean Shaman once told him about virus epidemics (03:16)
- What the Coronavirus is here to tell us and teach us at this time (06:01)
- All about being an economic hitman and how he became one (07:55)
- The death economy that we’ve created and the idea it’s based on (13:07)
- The prophecy of the eagle and the condor (17:52)
- The beginning of time and how to open to the portal by joining together and embracing the new possibility (22:35)
- What does it mean to touch the Jaguar and how do we begin to participate on an individual basis in the new life economy? (25:38)
- The process that we must all go through to change our perceptions so we can achieve what we desire most in life (30:00)
- How the world can take steps towards the life economy (34:16)
- Listening to the earth and becoming a voice of the earth (37:49)
- The Pachamama Alliance and how it was formed (42:34)
- The responsibility that we all have of taking care of the long term, not just the short term, for all species (44:00)
- Taking this time as an opportunity to do all the things that we’ve been desiring and change how we have been living (45:27)
INSPIRE #730: THE FASTEST WAY TO GET HAPPY AND CHANGE THE WORLD! (Google X’s Mo Gawdat, “Solve For Happy”)
INSPIRE #1265: HOW TO FEEL BETTER AT WORK & HELP CHANGE YOUR WORLD!!! Self-Help Tips from (Michael Gelb, “The Healing Organization”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment