Secrets to Heart-Health Revealed by a Near-Death Experience!
Learn How to Live a Happy, Heart-Healthy Life, Through Heart-Health Secrets Revealed to Tommy Rosa During His Near Death Experience & Confirmed by Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra
Listen to the podcast below!
Do you want to live a more heart-centered life, and by that have a healthier heart, a more open heart, less chance of heart disease or high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or a racing heart? Well if so, do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Dr. Stephen Sinatra, he’s not just one of the leading integrative cardiologists out there, and best-selling authors of numerous books include the The Great Cholesterol Myth: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won’t Prevent Heart Disease-and the Statin-Free Plan That Will, but he’s also very spiritual, and had the unique fortune to work on his latest heart-healthy book with Tommy Rosa, a near-death survivor who learned more than he bargained for, and shares it in this book.
Tommy’s experience on the other side, corroborated a lot of Dr. Sinatra’s been finding both in the literature and his own practice, and is just what I want to talk with him about today, or what he calls Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth.
So today we’re going to learn about heart health that goes way beyond traditional medicine, or the take two aspirin or statin, or one triple-bypass, and call me in the morning approach, and instead get to the heart of the matter, sorry, I couldn’t resist, but where heart disease really comes from, and how we do things differently to have happier healthier hearts, and happier, healthier lives.
That plus we’ll talk about Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever!, Bone-Fishing, John Candy, Peter Sellers, The Pink Panther, Planes Trains and Automobiles, and why in the world Dr. Sinatra is the ultimate mitochondriac!
- What is the mitochondrial theory of aging?
- Who is Tommy Rosa?
- The power of earthing or grounding
- How Tommy heard of heart health in heaven
- The importance of looking for the ‘reframe’
- How Dr. Sinatra realized cardiology is a disease from the neck up, not neck down
- What is the hand-on-the-doorknob syndrome
- How Tommy brought the divine component and Dr. Sinatra brought the scientific component
- What was Dr. Sinatra’s revelation of Connection
- How a lack of connection with others has a huge connection with heart disease (Dr. Sinatra wrote about this in Heartbreak and Heart Disease
- Why heartbreak is a huge risk factor for heart disease
- Why crying is one of the most important emotions for healing the heart
- Why crying is so important for men
- How a pet is a great way to touch your heart
- How to stop living in fear
- What the Revelation of Faith is and means
- The story of a patient by the name of Hope – and how she lived!
- What’s the importance of mitochondria
- What is vital force?
- Why a ketogenic diet is the best for cancer – because cancer cells need sugar to survive
- Why no one who is madly in love ever comes in with heart-disease or a heart attack
- How grandkids keep people alive!
- Top common everyday toxins we want to avoid
- “The Body Temple Prescription”
- Why sugar is the worst thing you can put into your body
- What’s the difference between a healthy fat & a trans fat
- How fats are really “the good, the bad & the ugly”
- Why “positivity is half the battle in illness!”
- Why the body has to get worse in order to get better
- Why sunlight and vitamin D3 is so good for us!
- So important for prevention of alzheimers!
- The importance of self-love
- The importance of forgiving your enemies
- The dangers of shadow emotions – bitterness and resentment
- Why there are no mistakes in life
- What’s the importance of heart rate variability
- How grounding and barefoot running can help with heart rate variability
- How breathing exercises support heart rate variability
- How you can improve heart rate variability (HRV) with breathing exercises you do in the morning
- How alternate nostril breathing can help
- In e-book on Rodale website that has alternate nostril breathing
- How 4 – 8 minutes of alternate nose-breathing can help
- Sinatra’s morning routine
- How heat can help you and cook off microbes
- Why we all need purpose in our lives
- The lethal danger of retirement
- Why seventy is the new fifty & why working is good for you!
- What are last words of wisdom for your heart?
- Why telling the truth is so important for your heart!
MORE ON DR. STEPHEN SINATRA:
Dr. Sinatra’s expertise is grounded in more than 35 years of clinical practice, research, and study beginning as an attending physician at Manchester Memorial Hospital (Eastern Connecticut Health Network). His career there included nine years as chief of cardiology, 18 years as director of medical education, seven years as director of echocardiography, three years as director of cardiac rehabilitation, and one year as director of the weight reducing program. In 1987, Dr. Sinatra founded the New England Heart Center. Through it, he became a well-known advocate of combining conventional medical treatments for heart disease with complementary nutritional, anti-aging, and psychological therapies.
Today Dr. Sinatra is active primarily as an author, speaker, and advisor for the research and development of nutritional supplements. He joined the Healthy Directions family of experts in 1995.
Books by Dr. Stephen Sinatra:
Other Books Recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra:
Sunscreens – Biohazard: Treat As Hazardous Waste by Elizabeth Plourde
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.