Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It
Want to attract greater happiness, health, success, wealth and love into your life? Then this interview with self-love expert and Silicon Valley entrepreneur Kamal Ravikant author of the runaway bestseller Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It, is for you!
Kamal wasn’t always a self-help expert. He was a successful tech start-up expert until the last company he started completely blew up. He lost friends, investors, his savings, his health, determination, and everything he had. Depressed and dejected, he holed himself up in bed in a dark room, saying “feeling depressed was on my better days”.
But then one day, he couldn’t take it anymore, and crawled to his journal, where he made a sacred vow with himself. That vow would transform his life, and the lives of countless others.
His life rebounded, his health took off, relationships improved, and even his finances dramatically turned around.
Then he wrote a book on it which became an overnight sensation!
In this inspiring interview you’ll learn about his sacred vow, how me made it, kept it, and his secret to transforming your life.
You’ll leave with the tools you need to make each moment magical and with a beaming ear-to-ear smile!
- how to change your life from the inside-out
- how commitment is the fastest way to building self-confidence
- how sometimes a lack of resources leads to the best innovation
- how humans are still animals and how you can use this to your advantage
- when your life isn’t going well, ask yourself, “Who am I being?”
- how sometimes Kamal still gets lazy, falls, gets back up again
- how special people started appearing in his life
- why things don’t always work out the way Kamal wants
- why Kamal only does things that he cares about
- why Kamal doesn’t believe in “fake it till you make it”
- the answer Kamal got when he asked a monk the secret to inner peace
- the root cause of why you suffer
- what it means for you to say “yes” to life
- how Kamal was terrified of publishing his first book and how you can overcome fear
- how the world responds when you share your truth
- how the people you surround yourself affect your personal development
- how Kamal honed his writing skills by spending time with Hemmingway
- why it’s important to allow yourself to feel painful emotions
- the best contribution you can make to the world
- how to uncover the best version of yourself
- what it means to live your truth and how
- an important lesson about suffering Kamal learned at 18 in the army
- why you shouldn’t be seduced by instant success
Top 3 Pieces of Advice:
- realize the power of commitment to yourself, to who you want to be…
- surround yourself by people who are the best at whatever it is you want to master…
- know that if another human being can do something, so can you…
Books Written by Kamal Ravikant:
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Live Your Truth by Kamal Ravikant
Kamal on Love & Entrepreneurship:
Other Authors & Books Mentioned:
James Altucher: American hedge fund manager, entrepreneur, bestselling author, and podcaster, who encouraged Kamal to publish his first book
Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting your Dreams by Michael Samuel
The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection by Michael Singer (Recommended by Kamal after recording)
Tony Robbins: motivational speaker, personal finance instructor, and self-help author
Wayne Dyer: spiritual and self-help author and motivational speaker
Bruce Lipton: developmental biologist known for promoting idea that genes and DNA can be manipulated by beliefs
Neuroplasticity: “The concept of neuroplasticity has replaced the formerly-held position that the brain is a physiologically static organ, and explores how – and in which ways – the brain changes in the course of a lifetime…”
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP): “Its creators claim a connection between the neurological processes (“neuro”), language (“linguistic”) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (“programming”) and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.”
The Hero’s Journey: “…the common template of a broad category of tales that involve a hero going on an adventure, and in a decisive crisis wins a victory, and then comes home changed or transformed.”
Stay Tuned: Upcoming Podcast with Hal Elrod on The Miracle Morning
Stay Tuned: Upcoming Podcast with Dr. Michael Merzenich on Nueroplasticity
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
*Note for donations made through PayPal: On your bank statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” This is the company where it all started. Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!