Learn Powerful People Tools & Improve Your Relationships!
Want better relationships, a healthy partnership , or to find that special someone and the happiness you’ve always dreamed of? Then this interview with New York Times Best Selling Author, Alan C. Fox, entrepreneur & founder of a billion dollar real estate empire, and an incredible people person and relationship builder is for you!
Alan C. Fox, known for People Tools: 54 Strategies for Building Relationships, Creating Joy, and Embracing Prosperity, has had a successful marriage for over 35 years, and has learned how to cultivate extra-special relationships. But he wasn’t always this successful at love and marriage.
He’s been divorced twice before, and always found himself compromising his values for others.
And that’s when his transformation began.
Filled with laughter, anecdotes, and humorous stories from the heart, in this inspiring interview he covers an amazing range of relationship topics and strategies from how to be the right person, find the right person – and why there’s likely more than one out there! To why the best defense is no defense, and how to keep yourself out of arguments. He even wraps up with a section on raising your kids and as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching them about building success, money and creating wealth!
This is a thought provoking, entertaining, and life-changing interview. You’ll never look at relationships and your interactions with others the same way again. Like How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, you’ll learn the secret to communicating better, understanding people better, and enriching your life, with better People Tools for Love and Relationships: The Journey from Me to Us!
Prepare to motivated and inspired. If you have a relationship, prepare for it to take off for the stratosphere. And if you’re single, to attract that special someone!
- how Alan was shy and afraid of rejection before he mastered people tools
- why Alan’s first 2 marriages failed and how he made sure his 3rd would succeed
- People Tool #4: “How to Be the Right Person” & understanding your core values to find the right person
- People Tool: “My Many and Only”: How thousands of people may be right for you
- the most important advice for someone trying to meet the “right” person
- “singles workshops” & Alan’s technique for being fully present with 1 person
- the benefit of treating everyone as if they are really special to you
- importance of being there when it’s really important to your loved one no matter what
- look in the mirror first, but how to tell when it’s the other person
- chapter on mind reading
- People Tool #14: “It’s Ok to Ask”, never punish someone for asking
- People Tool #8: “Is it safe?” & the importance of making the relationship safe for your partner
- People Tool #1: “The Key is You”
- assign yourself the task to “Catch Them Being Better”
- People Tool: “The Best Defense Is No Defense” & go in with intentions to learn & change, not to criticize
- staying positive & practicing gratitude
- why Alan trained himself to have a bias to say “yes’ to any request
- the importance of cuddles and physical touch
- why you need to love the other person before they love you
- the important of talking about money with your family
- how Alan taught his children at 4 or 5 to start making investments
- teach children to be positive, listen and show respect
Alan C Fox Online: Website
Books Written by Alan C Fox:
People Tools for Business by Alan C Fox
Rattle Poetry Journal: poetry magazine founded by Alan C Fox; mission to promote the practice of poetry
Freida C. Fox Family Foundation: non-profit co-founded by Alan C Fox; provides grants, consulting, and project based technical assistance for youth and education focused initiatives
ubuntu: “…an idea from the Southern African region which means literally ‘human-ness,’ and is often translated as ‘humanity toward others,’ but is often used in a more philosophical sense to mean “the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity.”
ohana: “…part of Hawaiian culture, ʻohana means family… emphasizes that families are bound together and members must cooperate and remember one another.”
The Autistic Brain: Helping Different Kinds of Minds Succeed by Temple Gradin
Temple Grandin: inspiring, fact-based film about Temple Gradin starring Claire Daines
Upcoming Podcast: Robyn Benicasa, Adventure Racer
Upcoming Podcast: Scott, The Daily Boost
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!