Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Mario Martinez, licensed clinical neuro-psychologist and the best-selling author of The Man from Autumn, The MindBody Code, and The MindBody Self: How Longevity Is Culturally Learned and the Causes of Health Are Inherited.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about biocognitive science, and how to change the beliefs that limit your health, longevity, and success.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY DR. MARIO MARTINEZ:
MORE ON DR. MARIO MARTINEZ:
Dr. Mario E. Martinez is a clinical neuropsychologist. In 1998 he developed his theory of Biocognitive Science based on research that demonstrates how thoughts and their biological expression coemerge within a cultural history. Academic science continues to divide mind and body, as well as ignore the influence cultural contexts have on the process of health, illness and aging. For example, cultures that support growing older as a positive development associated with increased wisdom and abilities have higher numbers of centenarians living healthier lives, than cultures that view aging as a process of inevitable deterioration.
- Where did Dr. Mario Martinez group up and how did his culture affect his beliefs?
- What does neuropsychology have to do with our health and success?
- What did Dr. Martinez learn working in a maximum-security prison?
- Where do our limiting beliefs come from?
- How our cultures powerful architects in creating our reality?
- Do we have any influence in creating our own reality?
- How do our cultural beliefs affect our health and happiness?
- How are cultural beliefs embodied in our biology?
- Where does our fear come from?
- How do we recognize the fear inside of us?
- How can we feel what our body has to tell us?
- What’s the importance of empathetic beliefs?
- What can we learn from centenarians?
- Where does there resilience come from?
- What are the different beliefs that centenarians all share?
- What’s it mean to be a healthy narcissist?
- What are some of the other causes of health?
- What’s the danger of reductionist science when it comes to our health?
- What’s the importance of learning worthiness?
- What’s a retirement consciousness?
- What does it mean to inhabit the embodied present?
- What can we learn from the Mexican tribe, the Tarahumara (Raramuri)?
- What are the different portals our culture puts us in?
- How do we recognize the portals?
- How do we break free from the portals?
- What’s an anti-aging technique that Dr. Christiane Northrup teaches?
- What’s the anti-aging photo experiment?
- How can we help our children break free of the cultural beliefs?
- To find out more visit: www.biocognitive.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.