If you’ve ever wanted to live a different way, more in alignment with your soul, then do we have the Be Feel Think Do show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Anne Berube, a modern shaman, speaker, teacher and the author of a beautiful, soul-revealing journey, Be Feel Think Do: A Memoir.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about what happens your soul wakes up to who you truly are and how to get there.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY ANNE BERUBE:
MORE ON ANNE BERUBE:
At the age of 23, Anne Berube’s life was interrupted by a near fatal car accident and a mystical experience. Trapped in the car, unable to breathe, she had a vision that forever realigned her life’s trajectory. Even after this dramatic experience, there was still much work to be done. Subsequent years were marked by chronic pain, emotional distress, and malaise. Her journey of introspection and personal transformation would lead to profound insights around self-healing, happiness, and inner peace. Now living her purpose every day, Anne is a powerful teacher with an uncommon ability to share her story and insights in a way that awakens the inner wisdom in others. Her accident ignited a passion for sharing her experience and knowledge, and she has made it her life’s purpose to help individuals remember the happiness within them.
Anne’s book Be Feel Think Do was published by Hay House in May 2017.
A lifelong seeker of wisdom, her hunger for learning has led her to achieve much formal education including a Bachelor of Education (Leadership Focus), a Master of Arts (Literature) from Queens University, and a PhD in Comparative French and Francophone Literatures from the Université Bordeaux 3 in France.
In addition to her formal education, Anne has studied Vedic wisdom with Dr David Simon and Deepak Chopra at the Chopra Centre in Carlsbad, California; was initiated into Huna by Hawaiian Kahuna Laura Kealoha Yardley; received certification from Louise LeBrun as a certified WEL-Systems Institute facilitator; and completed a course in NeuroPsychoidiology Life Coaching under Dr. Amanda Wintink at the Centre for Applied Neuroscience.
In 2007, driven to share her experience with others, Anne founded Autopoetic Ideas: a social enterprise that supports healing and transformation by gathering people to share inspiring content through live experiences. Projects range in scope from intimate workshops and coaching programs to community gatherings to massive events and conferences. Through her own workshops called The Happy Sessions, she has refined the process of Be Feel Think Do and has helped thousands of individuals discover an inner freedom and a connection to their own unique source of sustainable happiness. Her work has also allowed her to share the stage with many of her heroes, including bestselling authors Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Julie Daniluk, James Van Praagh, Anita Moorjani, Gabrielle Bernstein, Dr. William Davis, and Gregg Braden.
She lives with her husband and two children in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- How did Anne Berube meet Wayne Dyer?
- How did she begin working with Wayne Dyer?
- What was her near-death experience years earlier?
- How did life change for her – or what was the parallel life she saw?
- What did she learn from Shirley Maclaine?
- What did she learn from her grandmother?
- How do we steer by listening to our guts?
- What can we learn from our pain?
- What does it mean to spend time being and feeling?
- What did she learn from the Shaman Laura Kealoha Yardley?
- What is the ancient Hawaiian tale of Lemuria?
- What does it mean to live from a place of be and feel?
- What does it mean to make your soul your leader?
- How did she bring Deepak Chopra to Halifax and what can we learn from it?
- What’s our soul compass and our soul plan?
- What’s the importance of learning how to pause?
- What’s a way to visualize getting out of our small selves?
- What’s the gateway to our soul?
- How do we connect with our inner body?
- What’s the importance of bringing our constant awareness to our breath?
- What do lilac branches and Wayne Dyer have to do with anything?
- What’s the special message or package she got from Wayne Dyer?
- What is the language of spirit???
- To Find Out More Visit: AnneBerube.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.