If you’ve ever wanted more love and a better relationship, then do we have the More Love Less Conflict show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with psychotherapist, relationship expert and best-selling author Jonathan Robinson, the author of over 12 books including The Experience of God, Find Happiness Now, and his new relationship boosting book, More Love Less Conflict.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a communication playbook and tools for couples.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JONATHAN ROBINSON:
MORE ON JONATHAN ROBINSON:
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. He has reached over 250 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Articles about Jonathan have appeared in USA TODAY, Newsweek, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. In addition, Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has spent over 35 years studying the most practical and powerful methods for personal and professional development.
Mr. Robinson’s first book, “The Experience of God,” included interviews with such notable people as the late Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Scott Peck, and over 30 other well-known seekers. Jonathan’s second book, “Life’s Big Questions,” became a New York Times bestseller, as did his book “Communication Miracles for Couples.” Mr. Robinson’s other books include: Instant Insight; Real Wealth; Shortcuts to Bliss; Shortcuts to Success, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality, and Terror Proof Your Mind and Money.
As a professional speaker, Mr. Robinson has spoken to many of the Fortune 500 companies. He is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful and powerful information, presented in an entertaining and motivating manner.
- What is the importance of care, understanding and empathy?
- How do we leg go of judgment?
- What does it mean to tune in to your spouse’s “positive intention”?
- What can we learn from Dr. John Gottman and the ratio of positive to negative comments?
- What can we learn from the difference between men and women?
- Do we need our partner to work on the relationship (or read a book) for the relationship to improve?
- What’s the importance of telling your partner what you’re feeling and wanting?
- How do we turn pushing buttons into something positive?
- What’s the “if you knew me” exercise???
- What’s an emotional bank account and how do we make deposits in it?
- How do we use “I appreciate”
- What’s the most powerful mantra that Jonathan traveled to India to hear?
- What’s it mean to spoon till you’re tuned?
- What’s the importance of breathing together?
- What’s the importance of self-empathy?
- How can we use the words “red light” to prevent a fight?
- What’s the importance of accentuating the positive?
- For more info visit: MoreLoveLessConflict.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.