If you’ve ever wanted more success in your life, then do we have theQuantum Success Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Christy Whitman, the New York Times best selling author of The Art of Having It All, and co-author of Taming Your Alpha Bitch, and the author of a fascinating new book on manifesting it all, Quantum Success.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about 7 Essential Laws for a Thriving, Joyful, and Prosperous Relationship with Work and Money.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY CHRISTY WHITMAN:
MORE ON CHRISTY WHITMAN:
Christy Whitman is a Transformational Leader, Celebrity Coach and the New York Times Bestselling Author of The Art of Having It All. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, among others. Christy is the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy & Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program. Christy has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products. Christy’s life-changing message reaches over 200,000 people a month and her work has been promoted by and featured with esteemed authors and luminaries such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marci Shimoff, Brian Tracy, Neale Donald Walsch, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay. She currently lives in Montreal with her husband, Frederic, and their two boys, Alexander and Maxim.
- What were the challenges Christy faced early in life?
- How did she begin to turn her life around?
- What does “success unexpected in common hours” have to do with anything?
- What does it mean to connect to a broader vision?
- What’s it mean to upend the superstition of materialism?
- What are some of the outdated perceptions of lack?
- What’s the power of our thoughts and our words?
- What is quantum success?
- How do we create quantum success in our careers?
- What does it truly mean to understand the word energy?
- What do emotions and frequency have to do with the law of attraction?
- What’s the emotional guidance scale by Esther and Jerry Hicks – and Abraham?
- How do we change the channels on purpose?
- How do we develop a proclivity for positivity?
- What’s it mean to learn to attune to yourself?
- What’s the importance of the word “appreciate”?
- What’s it mean to feel forward?
- What’s the importance of understanding energy flows where attention goes?
- How do we develop an energetic relationship with our future self?
- What are Jack Canfield’s words of wisdom about the law of attraction?
- What’s the universal law of allowing?
- What’s the exponential power of alignment and momentum?
- How do we beautify our energy bodies?
- For More Info and a Free Book Visit: QuantumSuccessBook.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.