If you’ve ever wanted greater creativity in your life, then do we have The Creative Curve show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Allen Gannett, founder and CEO of TrackMaven, and the author of a brilliant new must-read on creativity and success, The Creative Curve.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about How to Develop the Right Idea, at the Right Time!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY ALLEN GANNETT:
MORE ON ALLEN GANNETT:
Allen Gannett is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, a marketing insights platform whose clients have included Microsoft, Marriott, Saks Fifth Avenue, Home Depot, Aetna, Honda, and GE. He has been on the “30 Under 30” lists for both Inc. and Forbes. He is a contributor for FastCompany.com where he writes on the intersection of technology and human nature. Previously, he was a co-founder and General Partner of Acceleprise Ventures, the leading SaaS startup accelerator. He was also once a very pitiful runner-up on Wheel of Fortune.
- How did Allen get on Wheel of Fortune?
- How did his pattern geekery help him with gameshows and business?
- What is the myth about creativity??
- Can anyone cultivate their inner creativity and genius?
- What can we learn from Paul McCartney and Yesterday?
- What does the IQ of termites have to do with anything?
- What’s wrong with today’s IQ tests?
- What is divergent thinking?
- What is purposeful practive?
- What does it mean that creativity and genius are social phenomena?
- What does familiarity have to do with anything?
- What’s the creative curve?
- What’s the FaceBook effect?
- What’s the math behind the Beatles?
- What are the Four Laws of the Creative Curve?
- What’s the law of consumption?
- What’s the law of imitation?
- What’s the Cinderella Formula (and Kurt Vonnegut)
- What’s the law of Creative Communities?
- What can we learn from David Rubenstein and the Aspen Ideas Festival?
- What is the law of iterations?
- What can we learn from Ben and Jerry’s???
- What can we learn from J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter?
- For more Information Visit: TheCreativeCurve.com and Allen.xyz
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.