If you’ve ever wanted to be the creator of your own life then do we have the Awaken the Power Within show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Albert Amao Soria, the Founder of the Center for Spiritual Self-Awakening, a speaker, and author of numerous books on metaphysics including Healing Without Medicine: From Pioneers to Modern Practice, and his latest, Awaken the Power Within: In Defense of Self-Help.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about becoming your own magician and your power to create!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. ALBERT AMAO SORIA:
MORE ON DR. ALBERT AMAO SORIA:
Albert Amao Soria is a graduate of the National University of San Marcos, in Lima, Peru. He holds a PhD in sociology, and is a social theorist and cultural critic. He lectures widely on metaphysical subjects and is a national speaker of the Theosophical Society in America. Mr. Amao has written on metaphysics, New Thought philosophy, and Hermetic Qabalah, and is the author of several books including Healing without Medicine, and The Dawning of the Golden Age of Aquarius. He is the founder of the Center for Spiritual Self-Awakening and is available for lectures upon request.
Dr. Albert Amao Soria Online: Website
- How did Dr. Albert Amao Soria overcome extreme poverty in Peru?
- How did Dr. Albert Amao Soria get his education?
- How was he exposed to New Thought Literature and Positive Psychology?
- What can we learn from Ralph Waldo Emerson about the power of making a decision?
- What does it mean “The key to learn is to listen to the inner self”
- What does it mean “our human task is to wake up and recognize ourselves?”
- What does it mean “Nothing becomes real without the self conscious mind?”
- What does E=MCsquared have to do with anything?
- What does it mean that everything is vibration?
- What is the will to create?
- What do we need to know about the law of attraction?
- What does “I am” really mean?
- How can we use these concepts to create in our lives?
- What does it mean we are magicians in our own right?
- What does the word Abracadrabra really mean?
- What’s the importance of intention?
- How have we been creating our own reality since birth?
- What is creative magic?
- What’s the importance of personal self-control?
- What does it really mean, as within, so without?
- What is the power of prayer?
- For More Info Visit: www.AlbertAmao.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.