If you’ve ever wanted to attract anything into your life, then do we have the Real Magic show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Dean Radin, Chief Scientist at the INSTITUTE OF NOETIC SCIENCES, author or coauthor of over 250 technical and popular articles, three dozen book chapters, and three books including the award-winning The Conscious Universe, Entangled Minds, the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award winner, SUPERNORMAL, and his latest, another all-time new favorite of mine, Real Magic.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about ancient wisdom, modern science, and a guide to the secret power of the Universe.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. DEAN RADIN:
MORE ON DR. DEAN RADIN:
Dr. Dean Radin, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and Associated Distinguished Professor of Integral and Transpersonal Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies. He earned an MS in electrical engineering and a PhD in psychology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Before joining the research staff at IONS in 2001, he held appointments at AT&T Bell Labs, Princeton University, University of Edinburgh, and SRI International. He is author or coauthor of hundreds of technical and popular articles, four dozen book chapters, and four popular books: The Conscious Universe (1997), Entangled Minds (2006), Supernormal(2013), and Real Magic (2018).
- How has Dr. Dean Radin been studying the science of “real magic” for 40 years?
- What are the limitations of modern science today?
- What does consciousness have to do with anything?
- What is parapsychology and how long has it been studied?
- What is “real magic” and how long has it been practiced?
- How do you investigate parapsychology?
- What is six sigma?
- What tests have passed the billion to one odds?
- What is force of will?
- What are his conclusions about metaphysical concepts?
- What is the science showing behind metaphysical concepts?
- Is metaphysics real, and can anyone practice “magic”?
- What are the common forms of “magic”?
- What is “remote viewing”?
- What is “presentiment” and how does it work?
- What is “precognition” and how does this concept affect our lives?
- What do random number generators tell us?
- How do we being to practice?
- What are the origins of “magic”?
- Who are some of the original magicians?
- Did Plato practice magic?
- How did Sir Isaac Newton practice magic?
- What’s the importance of meditation to help with magic?
- What’s a SIGIL?
- What do synchronicities have to do with anything?
- What in the world do donuts have to do with anything???
- For More Info Visit: RealMagicBook.com, www.DeanRadin.com, and www.DeanRadin.org
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.