If you’ve ever wanted ancient wisdom tools to navigate modern times, then do we have the Winds of Spirit show for you!
Today, I’ll be talking with Renee Baribeau, a wind whistler, author, shaman and speaker and the author of a brilliant new book that’s instantly become a go-to favorite of mine, Winds of Spirit.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Ancient Wisdom Tools for Navigating Relationships, Health, and the Divine!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY RENEE BARIBEAU:
MORE ON RENEE BARIBEAU:
Renee Baribeau, is The Practical Shaman, a Wind Whistler, and Hay House Author. Renee is the “go-to” Soul Coach for innovative change-makers and dynamic spiritual keynote speaker. She injects humor and practical wisdom into her dynamic, inspirational Wind Work® workshops. Renee helps individuals at a point of transformation in their lives. She helps them find their enlightened way of life and guides them towards their true purpose through the wind’s knowledge.
Her book, Winds of Spirit (Feburary 2018) is available for pre-order. The “Awakening Compass ©” featured in the book is a navigational tool designed to provide guidance, focus and clarity of direction in your life, no matter which way the wind is blowing.
She is also a featured contributing blogger for Elephant Journal. Renee has contributed chapters to the anthologies Pearls of Wisdom: 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live Your Best Life Now (Hierophant Publishing, 2012) and The Five Principles of Everything (Five Birds Publishing, 2012). She makes her home in the CA Desert, and Whidbey Island.
- How did fire-walking change Renee’s life?
- What was her shamanic training?
- What are the winds of our lives?
- How can we become fully present to the winds?
- What do spiritual awakenings have to do with listening to the wind?
- What’s a radical awakening?
- What can we learn about our subconscious from the winds?
- What are wind gods or goddesses?
- How can the wind help improve our current situation?
- What does it mean, it’s our job to walk in the open air and listen for the wind’s messages?
- What can we learn from the different winds?
- What is wind consciousness?
- What are wind patterns and how do we recognize them?
- What are the four directions and what do they have to do with the wind?
- What can we learn from the direction of the wind?
- How can we use the winds for guidance?
- How can we call on wind gods and goddesses for guidance and direction?
- What does it mean to be the calm at the eye of the storm?
- What does it man to have a windy nature?
- For More Info Visit: ThePracticalShaman.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.