If you’ve ever wanted to discover your purpose and achieve great things this Spring or are feeling at a dead-end, then do we haveThe Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, an undisputed heavy-weight in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the author of a new thought book that continues to blow me away, The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about finding your definite chief aim this spring, overcoming dead ends and how in the world to step forward!
Check out Mitch’s upcoming events in Denver, CO! CLICK HERE to learn more.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- What is our definite chief aim?
- How important is it to have one this spring?
- What are the integral components of a definite chief aim
- What’s necessary for us to get unstuck if we’re at a “dead end”
- What’s the importance of consistency?
- What’s the importance of an aim being narrow?
- How does passion factor in to one’s definite chief aim?
- What’s the importance of prayer in attracting change into our lives?
- What’s the importance of always improving?
- What’s the importance of getting outside of our paradigm?
- How do we get moving if we feel completely stuck?
- Is there one correct way to speak or use the law of attraction?
- What’s the importance of yelling from a hilltop or a tower?
- What’s the current astrological energy?
- Why is it important to know what’s going on right now?
- What are the energies of spring?
- What’s the best thing we can do right now?
- What changes mid-month, and why is it important?
- Is there anything we need to do to turn on the fire hose of the Universe?
- If someone is struggling with depression, how do they get started?
- What are a few of the single most important tools to get started with right away?
- What are our natural temples and why are they important?
- What can we learn from Prometheus and public libraries?
- For More Info Visit: MitchHorowitz.com and www.EdgarCayce.org
- And Mitch’s upcoming event in Denver and Boulder at NewThoughtChannel.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.