If you’ve ever wanted a healing window into your soul, then do we have the Ten Poems for Difficult Times show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Roger Housden, the author of at least 23 books including Dropping the Struggle: Seven Ways to Love the Life You Have, and the best-selling Ten Poem Series, including his latest, Ten Poems for Difficult Times.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the power of poetry to illuminate our souls.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY ROGER HOUSDEN:
MORE ON ROGER HOUSDEN:
Roger Housden is the author of Dropping the Struggle and numerous other books, including the best-selling Ten Poems series, which began in 2001 with Ten Poems to Change Your Life and ended with Ten Poems to Say Goodbye in 2012. He offers writing workshops, both live and online, with an emphasis on self-discovery and exploration. Visit him online at www.RogerHousden.com.
- How did Roger Housden come to write a 10 poem series?
- How do Poems help us to heal?
- What’s the power in a poem?
- Why is a poem a window to the soul?
- How do we use poetry to help heal our soul?
- What’s the importance of listening?
- How do we bring more compassion into the world?
- What are good bones?
- What can we learn from William Stafford and Cutting Lose?
- What can we learn from How the Light Comes In?
- What can Thoreau teach us about light and the soul?
- What can we learn from Wendell Berry about loving one another?
- What’s the importance of childlike joy and why must it be defended?
- How can we learn to be hopeful, no matter what?
- How can journaling and automatic writing help heal the soul?
- For More Info visit: RogerHousden.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.