If you’ve ever wanted to work for yourself and live the life of your dreams, then do we have the What If It Does Work Out? show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Susie Moore, the undisputed queen of the side hustle and author of a brilliant new book, What If It Does Work Out?: How a Side Hustle Can Change Your Life
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to transform your passion into a side-hustle, and how it can change your life!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY SUSIE MOORE:
MORE ON SUSIE MOORE:
Susie Moore is an advisor to high-growth startups in Silicon Valley and New York City, and a life coach specializing in helping life-curious professionals find their passion and make an impact (and a fortune!)
Her first book “What if it DOES Work Out?” debuted as a #1 Amazon bestseller in Women & Business. In it, Susie shares secrets to transform your passion into cash, honed from her successful career as a Fortune 500 Sales Director. She has also helped build three startups, all of which were sold – the most recent of which for $405 million.
Susie has been featured on the Today show, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Time Inc., MindBodyGreen, and is the resident Life Coach and Columist for Greatist. Susie’s insights have been shared by thought leaders including Arianna Huffington, Paulo Coelho and SPANX Founder, Sara Blakely.
When she’s not working, Susie can be found exploring New York City, planning her travels (next up: an extended stint in France!) brewing the perfect cup of English Breakfast tea, and spending time with her husband Heath and their tiny (not very bright but certainly very loveable) dog, Coco.
- How did Susie Moore become a sales director for a fortune 500 company?
- How’d she start a side-hustle?
- What’s a side-hustle?
- How did she begin pitching herself?
- How did her side-hustle work out?
- When did she know it was time to go out on her own?
- What’s it mean to be “no” deaf?
- How does one move past fear to start a side-hustle or go out on your own?
- What’s the importance of stating your dreams out loud?
- What’s the importance of being resourceful?
- What’s the worst that can happen if you start a side-hustle?
- How do we handle impostor syndrome?
- What does failure mean when you’ve started a side-hustle?
- What’s the skill distiller formula to discover your side-hustle?
- What’s a vision board party?
- How do vision boards help?
- What does it mean we’ll never be ready?
- What’s the importance of scheduling dedicated time?
- What’s it mean to commit to zero excuses?
- How do we remove distractions?
- How do we find the time for a side-hustle?
- What are our golden ours?
- What’s it mean to schedule our priorities?
- What do we need to dream extra big?
- For more Info Visit: SideHustlePrepSchool.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.