If you’ve ever wanted to get from here to there, whatever that looks like in your life, then do we have the power of bridging gaps, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about the law of attraction, invisible bridges, getting you where you want to go, and how to bring a welcome a new reality into your life!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What can we learn from the goose Olympics?
- How do we bridge gaps between where we are and where we get to go?
- How do we bridge gaps when it comes to our business?
- How do we bridge gaps when it comes to finances?
- What it means to be an energetic match?
- How do we raise our frequency to draw in what we desire in our lives (law of attraction)
- What is the law of emergence (from Derek Rydall)?
- What is the imaginal realm?
- What can we learn from our visualization work?
- What is alchemy?
- Why manifestation is always a two-step dance?
- Why structure is so important for creative types?
- What’s the importance of a specific vision?
- What exercise we can do at the start of spring to help bring about your goals for the year?
- What’s the Woo Hoo 8?
- What’s the importance of the “essence” of your goal?
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.