If you’ve ever struggled with fear in your life, then do we have the Unafraid show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Reverend Adam Hamilton, the senior pastor of the 20,000 member Church of the Resurrection and the best-selling author of 25 books including his latest, a stunningly beautiful look at fear, Unafraid: Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about how to live with courage and hope in our uncertain times.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY ADAM HAMILTON:
MORE ON ADAM HAMILTON:
Adam Hamilton is senior pastor of The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection in Leawood, Kansas, one of the fastest growing, most highly visible churches in the country. The Church Report named Hamilton’s congregation the most influential mainline church in America, and he preached at the National Prayer Service as part of the presidential inauguration festivities in 2013. Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of The Call, Making Sense of the Bible, Love to Stay, The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours That Changed the World, Revival, Not a Silent Night, Enough, When Christians Get It Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White, all published by Abingdon Press.
Adam has been married 30 years to LaVon. They have two grown daughters.
- Did Adam Hamilton grow up unfraid?
- What saved him from the local bullies?
- How scared was he leading the national prayer service?
- What does a fear of preaching in boxers have to do with anything?
- What’s the important of Saint Francis’s prayer?
- How did he move past fears to start his own church – when he was told it would fail?
- How do we move past fears of failure?
- How do we move past panic and anxiety?
- How is fear a real gift?
- What is the real truth of fear?
- How do we face down our giants?
- What does fear really mean?
- What does Ralph Waldo Emerson mean, “Do the thing we fear and the death of fear is certain”
- What do fear and facts have to do with each other?
- How do we begin to listen slowly – and why is it so important?
- How do we move past the fear “But what if I fail”?
- What’s the importance of meaning in our lives?
- What can we learn from Dr. Victor Frankl and “Man’s Search for Meaning”
- How do we move past feeling alone and unloved?
- How do we retrain our minds for happiness?
- How do we ask for help?
- For More Info Visit: AdamHamilton.org
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.