If you’ve ever wanted to cultivate a more present, authentic life, then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Tami Simon, the founder of Sounds True, a multi-media spiritual publishing company with NY Times Best Selling authors including Eckhart Tolle, Tara Brach, and Brene Brown, she is also the host of a weekly podcast called Insights at the Edge. Sounds True is also the creator of the brand new Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to live a more present, authentic, meaningful life, by bring bringing mindfulness into all that we do.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS AUTHORED & EDITED BY TAMI SIMON:
MORE ON TAMI SIMON:
Tami Simon founded Sounds True at the age of 22 with the mission of disseminating spiritual wisdom. As a pioneer in the conscious business movement, she focuses on bringing authenticity and heart into the workplace while honoring multiple bottom lines. Tami hosts a popular weekly podcast called Insights at the Edge, where she has interviewed many of today’s leading teachers, delving deeply into their discoveries and personal experiences on their own journeys. With Sounds True, she has released the audio program Being True: What Matters Most in Work, Life, and Love.
- What was life like in Tami Simon’s earliest years?
- How did she end up traveling in India?
- How did she end up founding Sounds True and working with Eckhart Tolle and many other of the greats.
- What does it mean to live an authentic life?
- What does it mean to sound true?
- What’s a feedback junkie?
- What’s an important process of self-inquiry?
- What’s openheartedness and why is it so important?
- What is real mindfulness?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness today?
- Does it matter than mindfulness has become secular?
- How can mindfulness help in our daily lives?
- How does it help us discover our authentic selves?
- What is a mindfulness teaching certification program?
- To find out more visit: https://www.soundstrue.com/store/mindfulness-teacher-certification
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.